Why can't the games open?
A lot of people like to play computer games, including browser games, which do not require installation. However, in the case of conventional and browser games there are various problems. One of the most common problems is the failure of the game to start. In this article we will look at this problem in more detail and describe why the games do not open.
Pay attention to the following problems:
- failure to start the game, provided that it started earlier;
- the game has just been installed;
- The game is browser based.
The game does not start after installation
In case the game does not start after installation, it’s best to check the system requirements first.
Check the specifications of your computer. If it does not meet the minimum system requirements of the game, the game will not start. You should also take into account the fact that some games require the support of special firmware. For example, in the case of Sims 3, pixel shaders are required. If your video card does not support this firmware, the game will not start.
One of the most common cases are also outdated drivers on your computer.Drivers are programs that are installed for a video card. If you need to update the drivers, do it as soon as possible.
Here are links to update drivers:
- For owners of AMD RADEON:.
- For owners of Nvidia video cards:.
Also, a rather frequent problem that a player has to face is the failure to launch the game due to the outdated Direct X. To solve this problem, download the updated data package:
- DirectX 9.0c - Windows XP, Server 2003 ().
- DirectX 10.1 - Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 ().
- DirectX 11 - Windows 7 / Vista SP2 and Windows Server 2008 SP2 / R2 with x32 and x64 systems ().
If the game started earlier
- If your game was opened earlier, and now it refuses to start, then first of all check the version of the Net Framework. It is recommended to regularly update this program. Links to all versions can be found here:.
- If you encounter a "Microsoft Visual runtime library" error, then you need to update your Microsoft Visual. You can find the link to the version of this program here:
- Another common problem is the lack of connection to the games for windows live service. This free gaming service allows you to play many games, and without it, some of the games may not work correctly. You can connect to this service.
- Also the cause may be the presence of viral software.Scan your computer for various malicious programs and delete them.
If the browser game does not start
- Browser games do not start most often due to problems with the Internet. Therefore, it is recommended to check the connection first. Perhaps there are problems with the settings of your modem.
- Another reason for this problem may be the cache that needs to be cleared. To do this, each browser has a special function to clear the cache.
- Also, the reason may be an outdated version of Flash Player. Upgrade your Flash Player.
Is it possible to get pregnant during menstruation
What dreams of a fur coat
How to lay the foundation of the house
How to cook Uzbek Mashhurdu
What is a dictionary