Why do eggs hurt?
It must be said that pain in the testicles in men may have a different nature. Let us examine the main reasons why the testicle hurts. To do this, let's talk a little about the testicles themselves, and only then we will understand why men have eggs that hurt.
What are testicles?
The testicles are scientifically called the testicles. The testicles are called the male sex glands, which produce spermatozoa, as well as male sex hormones.
The health of the testicles affects not only the reproductive function of a man, but also his general physical condition. On top of that, the testicles are very sensitive. It is believed that pain in the testicles is comparable in strength and trouble with toothache. In the case of pain in this area, the general physical condition of the man is significantly worsened, including general weakness, excessive sweating, and nausea. In some cases, there are even manifestations of thanatophobia - the fear of death.
Symptoms for which you need to see a doctor
Experts recommend in the case of prolonged or recurring pain in the testicles to consult a doctor - andrologist or urologist, since the causes of most of the painful sensations in this area have long been studied. Seeing a doctor is necessary for the following problems:
- Drawing, gradually increasing pain in the scrotum.
- Painful sensations when touched.
- Various deformations (no matter, painful or not) on the surface.
- Acute sudden pain in the testicles.
- Pain in the scrotum, accompanied by chills, nausea, or fever.
- Change in size, density or shape of one of the testicles.
- Pain in the scrotum, which lasts more than an hour after injury.
Why do testicles in men hurt
Most often, pain in the scrotum is the result of mechanical damage - injuries, blows, etc. Usually, after hitting the testicles, a sharp pain occurs, which, nevertheless, passes quickly enough. If you received piercing and cutting injuries in the testicles, it is strictly necessary to go to a doctor, otherwise consequences such as sterility or even loss of an organ are possible.
It should also be noted that with chronic injuries of the scrotum is often observed increasing long-term pain. Despite the fact that, most likely, the integrity of the sex glands is not compromised, referring to an andrologist or urologist will help you avoid many unpleasant consequences.
Infectious viral diseases
This reason is the second most common. We list several similar diseases and symptoms that accompany them.
- Prostatitis. The most common disease. This inflammatory process takes place in the prostate gland. The causes of prostatitis are well known, but we will list them: hypothermia, sedentary lifestyle, prolonged sexual abstinence, viral infection and strong stress on the bladder (so you can not tolerate for a long time). In the case of prostatitis, there are periodic pains in the testicles, as well as painful urination.
- Orchit. An infrequent, but nonetheless, occurring disease is a complication after mumps (parotitis), in which the testicles swell and hurt, and then atrophy. Atrophy to complete infertility often does not lead, but the affected testicle is likely to produce less sperm.
- Epididymitis is an acute inflammation of the epididymis. Accompanied by acute pain in the scrotum and its increase. Also, there is a fever and spontaneous painful urination. In advanced cases, infertility and impotence are possible.
When symptoms of these diseases appeal to the doctor necessarily.
Deformities and other pathologies
- Torsion of the testicle leads to squeezing of the seed flow, which can lead to dropsy of the testicle and even its complete death.
- Pain in the testicle can be a symptom of another unpleasant disease - an inguinal hernia. An inguinal hernia is called a protrusion into the inguinal canal of the peritoneum. As a result, the spermatic cord can be pinched.
- Varicocele is another unpleasant disease, expressed in a rather unpleasant pain in the scrotum. It is a varicose veins in the spermatic cord.
In all the above cases, it is recommended to immediately consult a doctor. Among other factors, why eggs hurt, can be called unsatisfied sexual arousal of men, especially characteristic of young men. As a result, nagging pain appears, which, however, does not pose any serious threat to the health of the man.
How to connect control buttons to the starter
How to assemble a kitchen cabinet
How Kapu is boiled
How to pick mushrooms
We sew a hare out of rags
I am very thin and now my skin is hanging. How to tighten it Do not get fat back to me, I like Shar Pei (((
What are semi-precious stones
How to delete music in contact