What is useful soluble chicory for the body?
In the old days, people used chicory to fight all sorts of diseases. The leaves, flowers and roots of the miraculous plant were used as a highly effective sedative and strengthening healing agent. In the 21st century, the beneficial properties of instant chicory made it more popular than tea and coffee.
The root system of the plant is rich in vitamins, protein and tannins, organic acids and minerals.
10 useful properties
- Positive effect on the nervous system. With the help of a soluble drink you manage to forget about insomnia and normalize your mood, it provides irreplaceable help with nervous excitability.
- Helps to improve the intestinal microflora. The composition of the medicinal plant is inulin, which provides the growth of beneficial bacteria inside the intestines, which protect the body from the effects of microbes and viruses.
- It helps to lose weight. Soluble chicory normalizes metabolism,slows down the absorption of fats and cleanses the body of toxins.
- Useful for diabetes. The composition of the plant includes substances that reduce the level of glucose.
- Diuretic. Helps to eliminate swelling, remove toxic substances and slags from the body.
- Useful for colds. Helps to fight with fever, sore throat and other diseases of the throat.
- Prevents bile stasis.
- Excellent alternative to coffee. After drinking a cup of drink in the morning, you can cheer up and get a dose of energy. In the evening, at the end of the working day, chicory will be an excellent sedative.
- Antimicrobial agent. Easily cope with harmful bacteria that live on the oral mucosa. As a result, the likelihood of gum disease is reduced.
- It helps in the treatment of diseases of the liver, kidneys and spleen. It restores appetite, increases immunity and strengthens the heart muscle.
If you have not used chicory, be sure to try. It will help to improve the body and save a lot of money, because it is much cheaper than tea or favorite coffee.
Chicory in Pregnancy
Waiting for a child is the best reason to say goodbye to bad habits. If earlier it was possible to safely drink strong coffee in the morning, during pregnancy, remember that caffeine is extremely harmful for both mother and baby.
Being in position, women pay attention to chicory, which to taste strongly resembles coffee. Let's see if you can drink a drink at this moment and whether it is beneficial for the girl.
7 useful properties during pregnancy
- Contains inulin. With regular use helps to get rid of constipation, which during pregnancy is often a phenomenon.
- It improves appetite, normalizes the liver and pancreas, relieves from annoying heartburn and dysbiosis.
- Contains vitamins to help overcome insomnia, depression and mood swings.
- It cleanses the body of toxins, heavy metals and supports the heart, which has to work in an intensive way during pregnancy.
- Increases milk absorption.
- Improves metabolism. It can be used as an assistant in the fight against obesity. This does not mean that you can eat high-calorie desserts with impunity.
- On the basis of chicory tincture is prepared, which is used as a highly effective medicine for irritation and inflammation of the skin, including eczema.
Summarizing, I note that with the help of soluble chicory pregnant women can improve the body and eliminate various problems.
chicory when breastfeeding
To taste, chicory is much like coffee, only without caffeine.
- Helps with a weakened immune system. The elements that make up, destroy microbes, which is good for health and general well-being.
- Improves the quality of breast milk.
- Choleretic and diuretic.
To the use of chicory in the period of breastfeeding there are no contraindications, but this does not mean that caution can be forgotten.Chicory is a source of vitamin C, which sometimes causes allergies. If the child has the appropriate symptoms, drink should be immediately removed from the diet.
Mother's milk is considered the best food for infants. Its composition and quality level is largely determined by the food and lifestyle of the mother.
Chicory for pancreatitis and gastritis
The secret of chicory popularity is that the root of a flower is rich in vitamins, glucose and tannins. A powder is made from it, on the basis of which a wonderful drink is subsequently prepared. Is it possible for pancreatitis and gastritis, let's look at this topic.
In case of pancreatitis, the use of soluble chicory is welcomed, as it contains inulin, which is able to adjust the work of the pancreas. I offer 3 recipes based on chicory root.
- Grind the root and fry well. In a small container to pour a glass of water, add 20 grams of the resulting powder, boil for ten minutes and strain. Drink a spoon for a quarter of an hour before meals.
- Mix the root, burdock, dandelion and elecampane in equal proportions. Pour boiling water so that a glass of water falls on a spoonful of collecting. After 8 hours, the decoction is ready to eat.
- Spoon of chicory powder pour half a cup of boiling water and add a little fresh milk.
In gastritis, soluble chicory can be consumed, but there are limitations. For example, in case of gastritis with high acidity or in the erosive form of gastritis, when the mucous membranes are damaged, the drink is prohibited.Before use, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
How to drink chicory during gastritis?
- In a cup, pour a spoonful of powder and pour boiling water. Sugar and milk to taste. Daily dose - 3 cups.
- Infusion. Pour 5 tablespoons of powder into a thermos, add half a liter of boiling water, cover the container with a lid and wait two hours. Take an infusion of 0.25 cup before meals.
- Decoction. Pour a liter of water into a medium saucepan, add 0.5 cups of powder and boil for 30 minutes under a lid. Strain the liquid consumed during a meal in a tablespoon.
In conclusion, I will add that the plant is useful and does not harm when used in moderation. To avoid undesirable consequences, it does not hurt to consult a doctor.
Contraindications and harm to chicory
As you already understood, this herb has such a large number of useful properties that it cannot be counted. True, there are some contraindications.
- With varicose veins. With such a disease can not be used in any form. The same applies to patients with various vascular diseases.
- When hemorrhoids. Even a small cup of chicory can harm and neutralize the effect provided by the medication.
- When gastritis, chicory should be consumed after consulting a doctor. After conducting a detailed examination of the patient, the doctor will determine the stage of the course of the disease and be able to announce the verdict.
- If you want to lose weight. The plant improves appetite, and constant overeating is the way to weight gain.
- Allergics for vitamin C.
- Children up to three years.
- Children after three years before bedtime, otherwise they will not be able to sleep due to increased activity and vigor.
There are few contraindications, but you should not forget about their existence. If health is in order, you can freely drink a drink and heal the body.
Top 7 most budget countries for tourism
HDMI: why there is no sound
How to make simple home accessories do it yourself
Glass Needle Table
Where to find gauss
What are compression tights for?