What is a law system?
A system of statutory statutory provisions or codes of conduct is called law. This system is established and implemented by the state. In this article we will find out what the legal system is.
Definition of the system of law
The system of law is the objective internal structure of national law, determined by the system of existing social relations, which consists in dividing internally agreed norms that are uniform in their purpose in public life and their social essence into specific parts called institutions and branches of law.
The structure of the legal system
The civil law system consists of civil law norms. They can be divided into two parts:
- General, which constitute the provisions of importance for all without exception of the norms of civil law. This provision on the subject of civil law, on the emergence and protection of civil rights, on the objects and subjects of civil rights, etc.
- All other norms will be referred to the special part.
- In addition, the system of civil law is divided into sub-sectors of law. They are sets of subject-interrelated and homogeneous civil law norms that have a sub-branch subject, as well as a method of legal regulation.
Existing sub-sectors rights:
- ownership and other property rights;
- intellectual property law;
- compulsory law, which is divided into contractual and delicate law;
- personal non-property rights;
- inheritance law.
In addition, both the general and especial parts are divided into institutions — sets of legal norms that regulate independent groups. Institutions are divided into subinstitutes - sets of legal norms are smaller.
In the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the civil law system of Russia found expression in general.
Principles of Civil Procedure Law
To begin with, let us deal with the very concept of the principles of civil procedural law. These are its fundamental provisions, the basic legal ideas that are enshrined in the norms of law.These principles focus the views of legislators on the content and nature of modern legal proceedings on the resolution and consideration by courts of legal conflicts and cases relating to special proceedings.
The principles of civil procedural law are closely interconnected and form at the same time a single system that characterizes the procedure for the implementation and organization of justice in civil cases.
Next, let us see what is a system of principles of civil procedural law.
They are divided by the object of legal regulation:
- Organizational and functional principles. They determine the administration of justice in civil cases and the organization of courts at the same time.
- Functional principles. Determine the procedural activities of the courts.
Hello Halloween black tart
Green paint in our house
How to increase the sexuality of a woman
Portrait of Dorian Gray and 7 More Scary Books for Halloween
Benefits of Cola
How to apply for a loan
Where to sell stuff
Why Megan Markle did not get the ring of Princess Diana