What is dysport and what are its contraindications?
Rejuvenation procedures are very popular among women. One of them is injections with Dysport. Is it really effective? And what problems will injections solve?
What it is?
"Dysport" is a drug whose main active ingredient is botulinum toxin type A. Such a substance is considered a neuroparalytic poison, but if it is used in small doses and locally, then no negative systemic effect on the body does not have. But it acts on the muscles. Getting into their tissues, botulinum toxin blocks the release of acetylcholine in neuromuscular joints, which suppresses the spasticity of the fibers, that is, in other words, relaxes the muscles.
It is worth noting that "Dysport" is an analogue of the drug "Botox". Although the latter is more popular and well-known, the former has a similar composition and also contains botulinum toxin type A. Although there are some differences, the effect is identical, so there is no point in figuring out what is better. Everything will depend on the individual reaction of the body.
When will the procedures help?
Dysport injections have the following indications:
- hemifacial syndrome;
- spasticity of any muscles (neck, arms, legs, back), associated with both their local lesions and the consequences of systemic diseases or injuries);
- hyperhidrosis (increased sweating);
- some defects of the face, for example, its asymmetry;
- presence of small mimic wrinkles (especially in the upper part of the face, for example, on the nose, around the eyes, on the forehead).
In what cases the procedure is prohibited?
Injections of "Dysport" are contraindicated in the following cases:
- age up to twelve years;
- diseases associated with impaired blood clotting;
- acute infections or a period of exacerbations of existing chronic diseases;
- oncological diseases;
- taking certain medications, such as anticoagulants, antibiotics, antiplatelet agents;
- myasthenia gravis;
- individual hypersensitivity to the drug.
Advantages and disadvantages
Injections of the Dysport preparation have both advantages and disadvantages. The advantages include:
- A noticeable effect that will manifest itself in the very near future. In addition, it is prolonged.
- Relative safety Since it is assumed that local administration of small doses of botulinum toxin, it will not have a negative impact on health or condition (if all the rules of the procedure are followed).
- The procedure is practically painless: firstly, the needle is very thin, and secondly, the beautician can offer local anesthesia.
- Relatively low cost (injections with Dysport are cheaper than Botox injections and other procedures).
- There are contraindications.
- Possible side effects.
- Injections are not as long lasting as other anti-aging treatments.
- Injections are not effective in all cases. So, they will not help eliminate wrinkles in the lower part of the face, since the laws of gravity are acting on this zone. In addition, the results will be almost imperceptible after 40-50 years, because Dysport cannot stop the age changes.
How to prepare?
A week before the expected date of the procedure, you must stop taking anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents and antibiotics. For the day should be excluded smoking, alcohol and coffee abuse.It is also not recommended to spend a long time in a posture assuming a tilt of the head (blood will adhere to the zone, and this will negatively affect the distribution of the composition) on the day of administration.
How is it done?
First, the cosmetologist assesses the patient’s state of health and features of the problem area, selects treatment sites. Then he disinfects the skin, applies a local anesthetic, and then injects the drug. After the injection, the specialist can apply ice to minimize the risk of swelling. One procedure usually takes no more than ten minutes.
Care after injections
A few hours after the injection can not go to bed, touch the area of injections. Also, it is not recommended to exercise, take antibiotics. During the week after injections, you should not visit saunas, beaches and baths, drink alcohol.
The result will not be noticeable immediately, but in the very near future - in about two or three days, and it will reach its peak after two weeks. The effect remains on average for 10-12 weeks. After this time, the procedure can be repeated, and it can be more effective than the previous one, since the effect is cumulative.
After the injections, the condition of the skin improves markedly: fine wrinkles are smoothed, and larger ones become less noticeable, as a whole, the face looks much younger and fresher. You can also eliminate the asymmetry associated with muscle spasms.
Injections of Dysport may cause such side effects as local reactions (itching, redness, burning, tingling, pain, swelling in the area of administration), weakness or partial temporary muscle atrophy, headaches or manifestations of a slight cold (indisposition, weakness). As a rule, such symptoms occur when the rules for administering the drug are not followed or when the dosages are not properly selected.
If you decide to take Dysport injections, consult your doctor and weigh the pros and cons.
Tell a good lawyer
Who can drink foot
Does Sagittarius Sagittarius
How to reduce tides
How to open your business
SHELVES AND CABINETS IN THE HOUSE
How to make the installation of drywall
Why dream of a jacket