What herbs are harvested?
In general, medicinal herbs are harvested in spring and summer, so we will try to figure out which herbs and which diseases must be harvested. After all, the medicinal properties of plants may depend on the correct collection.
In order to properly and in time to collect the necessary medicinal herbs, you need to figure out which herbs and at what time you need to collect.
In May, they continue to collect medicinal plants, mainly the leaves and the first flowers.
- Cowberry leaves. Collect the first small leaves. The leaves have a disinfectant, diuretic, antiseptic and choleretic property. Used mainly in diseases of the kidneys and bladder.
- Nettle leaves. This plant has choleretic, vasoconstrictor, anti-inflammatory and hemostatic properties. It can be added to the charges with a decrease in appetite, stomach upset or gastritis.
- Coltsfoot flowers. The flowers of this plant can be prescribed if the person has functional disorders of the heart, hypertension, angina.
Starting in June, leaves are preferably collected.
- Shepherd's purse.Since the plant can increase blood clotting, the use of infusions of this plant can be prescribed during the treatment of irregular or painful periods, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, injuries and bruises.
- Elder. It is an expectorant, so it is often used for colds and bronchitis.
- Mint garden. It is worth noting that it is better not to collect the swamp mint or meadow mint on your own, as with improper use you can get negative results. The most popular is garden mint, which can be used not only in cosmetics (as a bath and as an addition to creams), but also as a flavoring drink, meal, or as a medicinal drink.
The following herbs are harvested in July:
- Calendula Calendula is a fairly common plant that can be used for sore throat, allergies, arthritis, asthma, hepatitis, gastritis.
- Hypericum This plant has astringent, anti-inflammatory and tonic, and also has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Chamomile Chamomile has anti-inflammatory,antispasmodic and carminative properties; therefore, it is applicable mainly during the treatment of acute and chronic inflammations of the gastric mucosa. Also, a decoction of chamomile can be used to strengthen hair and nails.
- Plantain. Fresh leaves can be used as a hemostatic agent, and infusions - as an expectorant.
In August, you can stock up on plants such as:
- Yarrow Treating infusion of yarrow can be skin diseases, diseases of the nervous system, gastrointestinal tract or urinary system.
- Immortelle sandy. The plant has choleretic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, diuretic, hemostatic, weak sedative properties.
Remember! By self-healing, you can harm your health or the health of your loved ones, so use a variety of medicinal herbs only under the guidance of a doctor.
Fighting dandruff successfully
Exclusive Spice Jars
How to buy a mortgage
How to get to Vidnoe
What kind of doctors you need to pass during pregnancy