What can not be carried in the plane?
Your first flight on an airplane will take place soon, and therefore you are wondering what can not be carried on an airplane. We will talk about the general rules of transportation of baggage on the plane. However, before the flight, you should also familiarize yourself with the customs regulations of the country to which you are going to fly (with international flights), and with the customs regulations of your native country, since you will return to it and you will pass through customs. You can learn about what can and cannot be transported across the border from another article on our site - “What can be transported across the border?”
To begin with, we will focus on the list of items that in any case (wherever you fly) cannot be transported on an airplane, both in baggage and in your carry-on baggage:
- Compressed and liquefied gases, such as gas burner cylinders, scuba diving cylinders, liquid nitrogen, and so on.
- Explosives, any pyrotechnics, ammunition, gunpowder, spray paints and so on can be included here.
- Flammable liquids and solids, for example: matches, gasoline, coal (for example, for a hookah), lighters, solvents and others.
- Toxic and toxic substances, toxic substances, including infectious ones. This includes various poisons, toxic gases, virus samples, and so on.
- Radioactive substances, including radioactive waste.
- Caustic and corrosive substances - alkalis, acids, batteries with liquid cells, beverage concentrates, mercury and so on.
- Oxidizing agents (bleaching agents, ammonium nitrate fertilizers, hydrogen peroxide) and organic peroxides.
- Other dangerous substances and objects: magnetized materials, food additives, substances that emit a strong odor, various equipment. If you are planning to transport specific equipment, contact your carrier for advice on the possibility and rules for its transportation.
Separately, it is worth talking about what can not be on board the aircraft, that is, what objects and substances can not be carried with you into the cabin of the aircraft, as hand luggage:
- Liquids with a capacity of more than 100 ml, this restriction does not apply to baby food.In addition, all liquids must be sealed. Their total volume should not exceed 1 l.
- Stabbing and cutting objects, including melee weapons. For example, folding knives, scissors, the blade length of which exceeds 6 cm, pointed tourist equipment, and so on. As well as other items with which you can damage human health (bits, equipment for martial arts, etc.)
- Weapons of any kind, as well as objects that imitate weapons (for example, models, toys).
Now you know that it is impossible to transport in the plane, be careful when going on a trip to avoid problems when passing through the inspection.
Unexpected find: a chicken laid a giant egg with a surprise inside
Zebra, which will slow down any driver
Desktop decorative fountain
What is heraldry
How to dress with taste
How to make a mechanism in minecraft