What are the features of training tabato?
If you aspire to the ideal figure, then you probably already figured out for yourself that without sport and movement, nothing will be achieved. But what to do if there is not enough time for full-fledged sports, and you really want to look good? Try training tobacco. And what is it, how are classes?
A bit of history
The lessons on the Tabata system are named after their creator. So, in 1996, scientists at the Tokyo Institute of Fitness pondered how to make workouts as effective and useful as possible.
And then Dr. Izumi Tabata offered his unique interval training, which combined aerobic and anaerobic exercise at the same time, which in essence was an innovative discovery. And this combination allows the human body to expend maximum energy.
Tabata conducted six-week testing, the results of which stunned. It was proved that all involved significantly increased anaerobic power.In addition, it was found that only 4 minutes of training on this system can replace a 45-minute training, for example, in aerobics or even jogging.
And although with the usual cardio workouts, athletes burned more calories than in the Tabatab system, but the subcutaneous fat of the second group burned much faster.
How it works?
At its core, classes on the Tabata system are interval training, which implies intensive exercise at the maximum heart rate, combined with a short rest.
In addition, in the process of training, a combination of aerobic and anaerobic processes occurs, which allows to achieve maximum energy consumption, as well as a significant acceleration of metabolic processes.
During the workout, you will inevitably breathe often (otherwise it just won't work) And all the tissues will be enriched with oxygen, and the fat that reacts with oxygen, will begin to oxidize, that is, in fact, burn.
And in the process of such combustion, energy will be generated, which is essential for nourishing the muscle tissue during exercise.It turns out that the muscles will work effectively, and fat at this time will burn. And surprisingly, the muscles will continue to consume energy for another day after the end of the workout, so that the fat, according to scientists, should continue to burn.
In addition, with rapid breathing, much more oxygen enters the blood, and along with the blood, this same oxygen and nutrients enter all tissues of the organs, which speeds up the metabolism. A normal metabolism is the key to proper and effective weight loss.
What does this training give?
Here are some of the benefits of training on the tabata system:
- Classes will not take you much time. So, to achieve the effect, you need to allocate just a few minutes a day a couple of times a week. And such a quantity of time there is even the most busy person.
- It seems that it is simple, but in fact, with correctly selected and correctly performed exercises, almost all muscle groups will be involved, which will allow us to change for the better and improve all parts of the body. The relief will be the thighs, buttocks, abs and other muscles. And this is incredibly sexy.
- As already noted, classes on this system can burn fat. And such combustion is most effective and lasting. And what else is needed to those who are planning to get rid of extra pounds?
- Classes are available to people of all ages and with almost any physical training (the load can be selected individually).
Are there any downsides?
Minus, perhaps, only one, but it can be easily eliminated. The fact is that such training does not imply a warm-up and a hitch, which are necessary for the preparation of muscles and their warm-up.
But who bothers to spend these same hitch and warm up yourself? You can, for example, choose some exercises of low intensity and perform them before and after training Tabata.
Is it possible to do everything?
You can do almost everything, and yet there are some few contraindications:
- certain diseases of the cardiovascular system, for example, tachycardia, angina pectoris, arrhythmia, heart failure, and hypertension;
- some diseases of the blood vessels and veins, such as varicose veins and thrombophlebitis (but only in a severe degree or in the acute stage).
But in any case, before the start of training, it is superfluous to visit a doctor and ask for advice from him to avoid unexpected and undesirable consequences.
How to train?
So, how are training tabata for weight loss?
- So, training is called a protocol. One protocol includes only 8 rounds. One round is one exercise. It is necessary to perform approximately 8-10 repetitions, but it is important to keep within 20 seconds, this is exactly how much is given for one round. Then there is a rest that lasts 10 seconds. At this time, you should relax as much as possible to proceed to the next exercise and perform it as efficiently as possible.
- It is extremely important to perform each repetition fully and with maximum calculation, that is, as intensively as possible. Do everything so that at the end of the workout feel tired. If it is insignificant, then you should either increase the intensity of the exercise or change the exercise.
- Conduct training should be no more than three times a week, but at least twice. If you train every day, you can cause harm to health, as the muscles need time to recover.
- For beginners, 4 minutes is enough, that is, one protocol. But "advanced" practitioners and professionals can perform several protocols at a time, bringing the duration of the session to 20-30 minutes.
What exercises to perform?
How to make a set of exercises for the protocol? When choosing, pay attention to the following important points:
- When performing should be involved the maximum number of muscles.
- In this case, the muscle tension should clearly be felt.
- In one round you must complete no more than 10 approaches. If there is an opportunity to accomplish more, you probably have chosen a very simple exercise.
- After execution, you should be tired.
Here are some examples of suitable exercises:
- Squats. Standing, spread your legs shoulder-width apart and crouch quickly until your hips are parallel to the floor.
- Pushups will do as well (you can do them on your knees, if the full version seems difficult).
- Raise the body, touching in turn the elbows of the opposite knees.
- Lie on your stomach, connect your legs, and pull your arms out in front of you. Now, sharply raise the legs and arms as much as possible, then return to the original position.
- Running on the spot.Raise your knees as high as possible while simultaneously leading each knee to the opposite bent elbow.
- Jump on the spot, spreading your legs and arms.
Exercise regularly to see results in a month!
Delicate cheese balls with ham in the oven
How to get rid of the monthly
10 most famous interior designers in the world
How to draw dragonfly
25 Unique Wall Gallery Design Ideas