Winter Minestrone Soup Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 332
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 large stalks celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) chopped tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup ditalini or mini conchiglie pasta
- 1 can (14 ounces) canellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- For 1 serving out of 6
- Sodium581 mg
- In a pot over medium heat, add olive oil, onions, carrots, celery, garlic, and thyme. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables soften.
- Add tomatoes, vegetable stock, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Add pasta and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and add beans. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, stirring slowly, making sure beans heat through. Stir in wine.
Video: Cozy Winter Minestrone Soup (Plant-Based) | Artistic Vegan
How to Install RAM
How to Be a Vendor at a Convention
Birth Control and Contraception Options: An A-to-Z Guide
What Real New York Girls Would NEVER Wear on a Date
How to Prepare a Working Model of a Windmill Using PVC Pipes
How to Make Fried Okra
13 Delicious Shamrock Shake Recipes for St. Patricks Day
The Best Outdoor Climbing Essentials for Beginners
How to Fill in a Michigan SOS RD108 Form
Celebrity Style Guide: How to Master The Monochromatic Trend
Exactly How Blake Lively Dropped Her Pregnancy Weight, According to HerTrainer
How I Finally Got People to Compliment My Complexion
10-Second Stress Busters
How to Make a Bed or Home for Your Stuffed Animal
Date: 04.12.2018, 11:38 / Views: 45484