A triangle is a special figure in geometry. He gave the name of the whole branch of mathematics - trigonometry. Therefore, it is very important to know the basic properties of the triangle.
Any triangle can be represented as a figure in which there are three sides and three angles.
- On the opposite side, which is smaller, a sharper angle is necessarily located. And vice versa.
- If two or more sides are equal, then the angles lying opposite are equal too. A striking example is an equilateral triangle. Not only sides are equal in it, but also angles.
- A property that makes it possible to find unknown angles and indirectly recognize the length of the sides. All its angles in the amount of 180 degrees.
- If you extend one of the sides, you can get the so-called external angle, which will be equal to the sum of the other two (opposite) corners of the triangle.
- Neither side of the triangle can be equal to or greater than the other two sides in the sum. If we take away one side from the other (larger), then their difference will always be less than the length of the third side.
All of these properties apply to any triangle.
What to bake from sour cream
Is it possible to get pregnant during menstruation
I want to act in porn, who will help 89009181849
How to make a crossword
Question about masonry