The chef of the famous restaurant shared the tricks of cooking. Number 8 made my life easier!
Have you ever had such a thing that you tried a dish in a restaurant, then found its recipe, prepared it, but it turned out to be completely not so tasty? And the matter is not at all in special products, because you bought the best ones. The secret is simple tricks that chefs often use.
If you use raw onions in a dish, then soak it in ice water. It will become less acute, and most importantly - it will not leave an unpleasant aftertaste.
- If you bought too strong coffee that tastes very bitter, don't be upset. Before brewing, add a pinch of salt and a little cinnamon. This trick will give your drink a milder taste and a divine aroma.
- If you are making a salad of fresh juicy vegetables, salt it before filling.So you will not get a soup instead of a salad.
- To meat had a silky texture and moderately roasted, the fields are sliced with a mixture of corn starch and egg white. This trick will help you to cook very juicy andtender meatthat will melt in your mouth.
- To make the perfect baking without a recipe, mix an equal amount of flour and sugar, and you need to take as many eggs as butter. Only consider that it is not the volume of products that is meant, but their weight. The maximum difference in the ratio of eggs and butter can be 20%. So it is useful to stock up on kitchen scales.
- Always add a little salt to the dough for baking. Just half a teaspoon can enhance the flavor of other ingredients and spices. You can use absolutely any kind of salt.
- Add a teaspoon of peanut butter or mustard to the sauces so that they have a more pronounced flavor and aroma. It is especially good to apply this trick if the dish needs to be stewed.
- If you are tired of fried eggs, and with eggs-poached you do not want to bother, then this trick is for you. Break the eggs into a saucepan or pan, as if you are going to fry them, but instead of vegetable oil, pour water and put the saucepan on the fire. As a result, you will get the perfect eggs with liquid yolk.
- Add some vodka to the pie dough.After baking, you will get a very crispy layered crust. Do not be afraid, while cooking alcohol will evaporate, so it will not spoil the taste of baking. You can add brandy or rum to give pies a piquancy.
- If you like making cold tea with fruit, add a pinch of soda. It neutralizes tannin in tea.
- Another trick to getting the perfect grilled meat. Soak the raw meat with a napkin so that it is dry, salted and put into the pan, without cluttering it. Consider that it should be already well warmed up. Use a frying pan made of stainless steel or cast iron.
- Add a little minced breadcrumbs to minced meatballs. So they will better keep their shape and will turn out slightly crispy.
- Always heat or cool dishes to serve at the temperature of the dish. This will help you oven and refrigerator, respectively. Especially this trick saves when you set the table for guests: this way the food will keep its original temperature and taste longer.
- Crushed chips will help you to make chili sauce thicker if you don't have cornmeal on hand. To make this sauce, mix the flour (chips) with beer first, and then add the pepper.
- Add somecorn starchin scrambled eggs or omelets, so that they are more airy and tender.
Clay masks for face
How can burdock be applied
Love avocado Do not throw away a bone. Here are some ways to use it
How to learn sex
How to clean the computer
How to convert video