Tasty chocolate cupcakes for a simple recipe
In the photo, chocolate cupcakes look like muffins or cream cakes. In fact, this is an independent confectionery product, characterized by its ingredients and method of preparation. Having learned more about this dish, you can easily make it yourself.
- Preparation time:40 minutes
- Cooking time:40 minutes
A simple recipe for chocolate cupcakes with custard
You can experiment with this dessert, change its composition, arrange it in different ways, and each time it will turn out to be unusually tasty and original. As the name implies, which translates as a cup cake, the main thing is that its size be small.For this you will need small, like for muffins, molds, preferably silicone or paper. To make these cakes, you need to complete the following steps:
- To prepare the cream, mix 20 g of butter, 100 g of sugar, 4 tbsp. l cocoa and sour cream, over low heat with stirring, bring to a boil, cool.
- Mix the warm milk well with the remaining melted butter, sugar and cocoa. Put on the fire and, stirring constantly, bring to a boil, then cool.
- Add the eggs to the mixture and lightly whisk.
- Pour the baking powder and flour into the resulting mass and knead the dough. It should not be thick.
- Spread the dough into greased forms, filling them in 2/3, and bake in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Smeared muffins with cream and sprinkle with ground nuts.
Cakes are tender, without cloying sweet taste. The recipe is simple, cooking does not take much time. This dish will help out if you need to urgently hold a children's holiday or to decorate a festive table.
Chocolate cupcakes with coffee recipe
Cupcakes get a little wet, but not sticky. Coffee gives the dough a unique aroma, and its combination with chocolate makes the taste rich.The following ingredients are needed for the cupcake:
- butter - 200 g;
- flour - 300 g;
- cocoa powder - 150 g;
- sugar - 250 g;
- powdered sugar - 5 tbsp. l .;
- baking powder - 2 tsp;
- low-fat yogurt - 1 stack;
- instant coffee - 1 tsp;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- dark chocolate - 75 g
To get the cupcakes, you need to bake cupcakes, make a cream and decorate the finished products. To do this, you need to follow a few steps:
- Beat the egg together with yogurt, melt 100 g of butter, mix flour with baking powder, sugar and 100 g of cocoa separately.
- Connect all these parts, mix well.
- Fill the greased forms with dough, bake at 180 ° C. It will take about 20 minutes. Willingness can be checked with a wooden skewer by piercing one of the cupcakes. If it stays dry, the cupcake is ready.
- Warm up the remaining oil until it is soft, and beat with a mixer. Add cocoa first, then powdered sugar, while continuing to beat.
- Pour into the resulting mass of melted in the microwave chocolate, add coffee and mix.
- Cream put on 30 min. in the fridge, then put it on the cupcakes.
When decorating the dish, you can use a pastry syringe or bag. Sprinkle with chocolate and coconut chips or chopped nuts on top.
You can try the proposed recipes, add new ingredients to them, use sugar mastic, cocktail umbrellas, flags for decorating.
Should I repair the bath
It is necessary to clean the windows of the office center as a contract. What is better to use - the forest or the cradle
How to make a fire in Photoshop (Photoshop)
Sweaters, tops, dresses - intricate knitwear for spring
What are wills
How to cook beef in a slow cooker
Cedar oil in cosmetology for the face, hands, nails and hair
Who was the first president of Russia