Open garden gazebo
- 15 x 15 cm pillars of impregnated wood,
- 5 x 25 cm planks from impregnated wood,
- 5 x 15 cm planks from impregnated wood,
- boards 5 x 10 cm from impregnated wood,
- basis for pillars (4 pieces),
- wood screws (7 cm),
- 4 rail bolts with a diameter of 12 mm and a length of 25 cm.
- boards 2 x 15 cm for creating formwork,
- bars 3 x 3 cm for stakes,
- fi reinforcement bars,
- miter saw,
- ladder and scaffolding (optional),
- iron for concrete.
Preparation for concreting
The construction of the arbor
- Hanging lights.This is a must. They have a pleasant, warm glow that looks great at night.
- High-quality furniture for the street.It will fall under the rain, sun rays, dirty paws of a dog ... If If you can afford it, purchase furniture with a high-quality fabric that will keep its original look for a long time.
- Carpet.It will help to create the feeling that you are indoors. It is better to buy material that dries quickly.
- Night cinema.On one side we hung a large sheet, and on the other we put a projector. Perfect for parties or family watching movies.
- Grapes or climbing plant.We planted grapes near our gazebo.I began to adapt it so that it grew to the top, and later provided reliable protection from the direct rays of the sun.
- Curtains.We haven't added them yet, but probably , soon we will do it. Our gazebo is directed to the east, so in the morning there is too much sun in it. Many options have been highlighted on the Internet, where people use shower curtains or simple fabric to solve a similar problem.
How to whistle loudly
How to disrupt pregnancy
How to get rid of excess skin
How to design a house
What to feed petunia
Irina Shayk in dress teacher became the most tasteless star of Vogue Party