Marinated capelin - there is nothing more delicious!
Marinated capelin can be bought at the store, and not very expensive, but it is much better to pickle at home and have no doubt about its quality. In addition, it is quite simple and does not take much time. But in the end we get a delicious, fresh and simply excellent pickled capelin!
- 600 gr of capelin
- 400 ml of water
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 50 g of onion
- 7 g of sugar
- 20 grams of salt
- 3 pcs carnations
- 3 pcs bay leaf
- black pepper (peas) - 8 pcs
1. Defrost capelin, cleanse from the entrails and cut off the head. Flush, removing the black film inside. It gives bitterness, so it’s better to get rid of it right away, it’s tastier and more aesthetic.
2. Boil the water with salt, sugar and spices (without vinegar) and cool the marinade.
3. We cut the onions with semicircles and place them together with the capelin into a container. Add marinade with vinegar, close the lid and send to the refrigerator for a day - two.
Then pour the marinade, pour it over with oil and can be served on the table.Bon Appetit!
The State Duma can equate marriage to marriage
Weather in Sochi in December 2017 - the forecast from the weather center at the beginning and end of the month
What is a holiday
Top 10 best liquid submarines in 2016
What is an adapter