Lithuanian zeppelins - a real culinary masterpiece
Zeppelins are a traditional Lithuanian cuisine dish that resembles sorcerers. By the way this dish is prepared, the culinary mastery of the hostess is judged, because in order to prepare zeppelins, you need to make a lot of effort. However, delicious and tender taste justifies all efforts!
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 1, 5 tbsp. spoons of starch
- 500 grams of boiled meat
- 2 onions
- 200 grams of fat pork belly
- 150 gr sour cream
- salt, pepper and herbs - to taste
1. Take 300 grams of potatoes in a uniform. The rest of the potatoes rub on a fine grater, and then squeeze the juice.
2. To keep the potato mass dark, add a couple of drops of lemon juice.
3. Make mashed boiled potatoes and add raw potatoes with starch. Mix well and knead the potato dough.
4. Scroll the boiled meat in a meat grinder and add the fried onions (1 head), salt and spices to taste. Optionally, you can cook with raw meat.
5.From the potato dough, roll out small tortillas and put some mince in the center. Connect the edges of the dough to form a pie.
6. Boil zeppelins in boiling water for 20-25 minutes.
7. At the same time we make the sauce - we fry pork cut into small cubes and 1 head of onion. Add sour cream, salt and spices to the sauce.
8. Zeppelins are served along with the sauce.
How to read books on iPad
How to connect call forwarding
How much does dental implantation cost in Moscow
How to make a husband hear the words from the first time
7 hot drinks for guests who appeared without warning
Herbal teas for beauty and harmony
How to buy property in the Czech Republic
A man made a great bathroom decoration out of a shower curtain