Kerry Blue Terrier - Reliable Assistant and Protector
Kerry Blue Terrier
Dogs are friendly and loyal. They are safe to keep in a house where there are small children. The animal will be a good friend and protector. For terriers characterized by active behavior, they are very fond of water, but can not tolerate rodents - rats, otters and others. Therefore, the plot near the house will be quickly cleared of unpleasant perpetrators. In the photo of the Kerry Blue Terrier you can see the features of its structure.
Male dogs are traditionally more assertive, taller and stronger than females. The weight of an adult dog reaches 15-18 kg, the height of boys is from 45 to 50 cm, girls are from 44 to 48 cm.Standard breed characteristics:
- The elongated head, which smoothly passes into the muzzle.
- The lines of the nose and forehead almost merge, sometimes there is a small crook.
- Developed musculoskeletal system with a strong neck.
- The body is square or rectangular, with an elongated chest.
The legs are strong, proportionate to the growth of the animal, with curved, strong claws of black color. The color of dogs of this breed varies from steel to any other gray-blue color. Wool is soft, wavy, pleasant to the touch.
How to care for a Kerry Blue Terrier
This breed is easy to care for. You just need to follow simple rules:
- Wool must be brushed weekly with a metal comb with sparse teeth. A good brushing effect gives a good effect - in addition to cleaning wool, it is also a useful massage.
- Trimming should also be done, as dogs of this breed do not shed, and old hairs need to be plucked periodically. It is difficult to do this on your own, so it is better to entrust carrying out trimming to a specialist.
- The animal needs daily eye rinsing. Do it with a swab dipped in clean warm water.
- Ears should be cleaned weekly with a boron alcohol swab. The hair behind the ears and on the temples must be carefully cut off so that the parasites do not start and there is no inflammation.
Such an easy regular care will keep your pet healthy, and the dog will be cheerful and cheerful. And daily active walks will add health not only to the dog, but also to its owner.
A dog of this breed will be a good guard, loyal friend to the owner and playful companions for children. If you are ready to provide her the right care, be sure to get yourself such a pet.
Why do you need website promotion
What foundation is cheaper
How to get to Krasnodar
How to revenge the enemy
Test: Is it easy to hack you on the Internet
How to put the skin in order
How tasty to eat and not to gain weight The perfect recipe for those who are watching the figure
How to keep love in a relationship