• Is it possible to include a father in the birth certificate of a 5 month old child?

    There are 2 answers
    Answered on November 21, 2014 16:24
    If you have already received a birth certificate, where the father has a dash in the column, but suddenly (or expectedly) the father of the child wants to acknowledge him, and you may have found evidence of paternity and want to put it in the document, you need to apply to the registry office with a statement, passports , documents confirming paternity, birth certificate of the child and with the receipt of payment of state duty. On the basis of all the documents you collected, you will be given two new ones: a certificate of paternity and a new birth certificate, in which the father will already have a record in the column.

    Related news

    How many tanks to expert
    Glass Needle Table
    How to help son
    Tip 2: How to get rid of embarrassment
    Which is better to choose a body massager
    What is an orbit
    How to wash
    How to change the stop light bulb