How useful antler baths for our body?
Some procedures are so useful and enjoyable that it is almost everyone who goes through them. These include antler baths.
What it is?
What is antler baths? Panty are young newly grown horns of maral - spotted deer. They are not hard, but very soft and gentle, as they consist of spongy cartilage tissue, which is literally soaked with the blood of an animal.
Such horns appear during the period of sexual activity in males, and it is during this period that they observe the maximum number of the most diverse biologically active substances: amino acids, minerals, vitamins, as well as macro- and microelements. Cutting the horns is done in May-June, but the deer themselves do not suffer, because by the next spring they will grow new antlers, the same unique ones.
Altai maral antlers are considered to be especially healing and useful, because the nature of Altai is unique, this region is considered one of the most environmentally friendly. And that is why it is best to undergo procedures here, although they are also carried out in the Kaliningrad, Kemerovo and Novosibirsk regions, as well as in the North Caucasus.As for other countries, there are marals in New Zealand, Canada, South Korea, Australia.
How useful antler baths?
- They speed up and normalize metabolic processes.
- Substances contained in antlers, start the process of regeneration of body tissues.
- Such procedures have a rejuvenating effect and slow down the aging process.
- Antler baths help remove toxins and slags, as well as heavy metals.
- Procedures improve mood, relax, increase stress resistance.
- Antler baths perfectly toned and have a restorative effect.
- They strengthen the immune system and increase the body's resistance to attacks of viruses, fungi and bacteria.
- Such procedures improve performance.
- Normalization of hormonal background is observed.
- Anti-inflammatory, wound healing and regenerating effects take place.
When will such procedures be helpful?
Antler baths are used for both prevention and treatment of various diseases.
- Some diseases of the musculoskeletal system, such as osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis and so on.
- The rehabilitation period after some severe illness or injury.
- Increased fatigue, chronic fatigue.
- Significant physical, mental or emotional stress.
- Some diseases of the cardiovascular system: ischemia, stenocardia, varicose veins, hypotension, venous insufficiency.
- Diseases of the nervous system, such as neurosis.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, for example, gastritis and ulcer (without exacerbation).
- Diseases of the respiratory system, such as bronchial asthma (with mild or moderate course and without exacerbation), chronic bronchitis.
- Reduced immunity.
- Certain diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Gynecological diseases and problems (menopause, infertility, hormonal disorders).
- Prostatitis in men.
- Some skin ailments, such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, neurodermatitis.
- Poisoning with heavy metals or toxins.
- Radiation sickness.
- Rehabilitation after radiation or chemotherapy.
Can everyone take such baths?
Not everyone can use antler baths, as there are contraindications:
- oncological diseases, malignant neoplasms;
- acute infections;
- a period of exacerbation of existing chronic diseases;
- gestation period;
- pulmonary tuberculosis in active form;
- fractures (on condition that the bones are not fully grown together);
- allergic reactions and susceptibility to them;
- individual intolerance to individual components or hypersensitivity to them;
- intra-articular serious damage;
- skin lesions (especially extensive);
- hypertension 3rd degree;
- brain injury;
- mental disorders;
- some diseases of the cardiovascular system: acute heart failure, arrhythmia;
- severe kidney or liver disease.
How are the procedures performed?
Antler bath is similar to taking a conventional bath, but concentrated compositions based on deer antlers are added to the water. The water temperature is approximately 37-38 degrees. The duration of one session usually ranges from 20-25 minutes. But it’s worth starting 5-10 to evaluate the reaction and avoid undesirable consequences.
Immersion in the healing liquid should be carefully and slowly, while monitoring the pulse rate.If it has increased dramatically, it is desirable to stop the procedure. Also, you can not begin to dive and with elevated blood pressure. If everything is in order, then you should immerse yourself in a bath down the neck. After the procedure, you need to blot the body with a towel, do not take a shower.
To achieve the effect, it is recommended to undergo at least 8-10 procedures, but an expert should determine their exact number. And appoint sessions best in the afternoon.
If the opportunity arises, be sure to take at least one antler bath, or better still complete a full course. Health to you!
What to look for when buying a car
How to make a pedicure yourself
Change plumbing in the toilet
What can a child in 10 months
What dreams peaches
Where is Orenburg
How to identify faces of verbs