How to worm?
Watch the video
Going fishing? Cooked worms? Then you need to know how to hook the worm. We offer you a few basic ways of mounting this live bait. The difference in mounting depends on what kind of fishing rod you use and what fish you are going to catch.
Worm (rain or dung) - a live bait. Therefore, the main thing is to plant this bait so that it remains mobile, that is, alive. How to fit the worm in this case?
- The worm is placed on the head.
- It is necessary to bait a worm by inserting a hook under its skin.
- The hook should be chosen thin and short - two times shorter than the bait.
- If the worm fits completely, then the hook should be inserted at a distance of about one and a half centimeters from the worm head. In this case, the tip of the hook should be hidden, and the tail of the bait free to dangle.
- If several small worms are placed, they are strung with a bundle, and in the last (bottom) one they hide the sting of the hook.
- To catch predatory fish, you can combine a worm with a piece of fish or crawl.
- To catch non-predatory fish, the worm is combined with a moldy mold, barley or corn.
There are several ways of attachment, because you can plant the worm as a whole, in pieces or in a bundle. In addition, the worm can be mounted so that the fishing line also entered into his body or so that the bait was strung only on a tackle (a collection or special hook with several stings).
In this case, the worm does not sit on the hook completely - its tail remains dangling. The method is suitable for catching float fishing rod. Non-predatory fish bite well on such bait. So, if you are thinking about how to put a worm on a crucian, then choose this method.
Suitable for catching large or predatory fish. With this method, the worm sits on the hook completely. In this case, the worm will not be mobile, but large prey will bite on such a bait.
Seating with access to the line
The bait can be pulled on the line above the hook. This method is suitable for catching restless fish. In this case, the body of the bait completely hides the hook, and the fish that swallows it does not break down.
Mounting on a gear
In this method, the worm's body is strung on the common part of a long hook with several stings or on a tack (several hooks tied to a fishing line). The stings of the hooks remain open.
Several small worms are pierced with a hook on top and strung on it. The bottommost worm should hide the sting of the hook.
These are the ways you can use nozzles when fishing for a worm.
Kitten from socks
How to set the alarm on the WHA
The best resorts of Cyprus
How to determine the sign of the zodiac
Cooking Caesar: by the rules and without
Sewing Tricks Tips for Seamstresses
How to place the piano in the interior of housing
How to switch the audio track