How to treat cholecystitis?
Cholecystitis is an inflammatory disease of the gallbladder. It is observed most often in women and much less often in men. This disease occurs for the following reasons:
- sedentary lifestyle;
- unhealthy diet (the predominance in the diet of fatty foods and the use of sugary carbonated soft drinks);
- genetic predisposition;
- hormonal disbalance.
Cholecystitis is not asymptomatic. It is accompanied by the following features:
- heaviness and pain in the right side;
- burping bitterness;
- pains in the arm or scapula;
- lack of appetite.
Most often, these symptoms are observed in patients after ingestion of fried and fatty foods, since it acts as a provocateur.
Before treating cholecystitis, it is imperative to undergo an examination and pass a series of tests. Based on them, the doctor prescribes an effective treatment.
- With positive results of bile seeding and slight signs of inflammation, antibiotic therapy is conducted using antibiotics (tetracycline, ampicillin, oleandomycin, cefalexin, cefazolin, gentamicin and others).
- In the presence of dyskinesia and pain, prescribe anticholinergic drugs (Riabal), antispasmodics (No-shpa) and anticholinergics (Platyphyllin).
- In the absence of stones and the presence of hypotension, cholagogue preparations are prescribed, in particular, Allohol is used. In addition, phytotherapy is conducted using immortelle, tansy, dog rose and corn silk.
Diet in the treatment of cholecystitis
Treatment of this disease will be effective if the patient adheres to a dietary diet aimed at eliminating inflammation and secretion of bile. Your diet must be formed on the basis of the following foods:
- buckwheat grain;
- vegetable oil;
- stale wheat bread;
- lean meat;
- cheese (cheese).
You can also use some other products. About them you can learn from the articles - Diet for cholecystitis and pancreatitis and How to treat the gallbladder.
It is important to exclude from your diet sausages, heavy fats, smoked meats, canned food, spinach, kidneys, liver, fish broths, sauces, egg yolks, sorrel, tomato paste, spices, strong coffee, pastry and alcohol.Eating is required at least 5 times a day. Cooking must be steamed, boiled or baked in foil.
Sample menu for cholecystitis:
- First breakfast: vegetable or fruit salad, porridge with butter, tea.
- The second breakfast: a glass of milk, a slice of cheese with bread.
- Lunch: chicken and vegetable soup, steam cutlets, pasta.
- Dinner: pudding made from low-fat cheese, a glass of kefir.
- Bedtime: 200 ml of natural apple juice or yogurt.
Be sure to drink mineral water - it is much better than normal, because it provides a regular flow of bile. Thanks to this, it will be possible to get rid of cholecystitis in a short time. But it is important to conduct a comprehensive treatment with a diet only under the supervision of a physician.
What dreams of red fish
How to get rid of wrinkles on the forehead
What is glucose?
Dogs are our best friends (29 photos)
Rules for confidence
How to send a message to multiple recipients
Where is Ivanovo