How to store a boat in the winter?
Many fishing enthusiasts, tourists, as well as those who simply enjoy boat trips on rubber boats, are wondering how to store a rubber boat in the winter? Storage of a PVC boat in the winter implies a number of rules so that it will serve you as long as possible.
Storage room must comply with the following standards:
- temperature from -10 to +15 degrees. The boat should not be stored in a hot and closed space;
- the air must be dry and the walls must not let the sun's rays;
- no heaters should be placed near the boat;
- it is necessary to take care in advance of preventing the appearance of rodents, as they represent a great danger to the safety of the boat;
- if possible, it is better to keep the boat suspended and puffed up; if not, then it can be folded.
Preparing the boat for storage
In order to store the boat, it must first be prepared with high quality. This process includes:
- cleansing from sand, algae and other contaminants.Especially carefully you need to clean the joints and seams. Do it better with a soft sponge;
- cleansing not only from visible pollution, but also from the remains of traces of fish - mucus, scales and other things - as this may attract rodents. A dishwashing detergent that kills grease and odors will help;
- drying the boat after the above procedures - to prevent rotting and mold;
- if the boat is stored folded, the padding parts — oars and so on — should be stored in a different case.
If you are the owner of a boat made of wood or metal, then caring for it is more simple. It is recommended to pull it ashore and put it in the garage, or, if it is not there, turn the boat over and cover tightly with a tarp. So you protect it from damage by ice and from rotting.
How to clear the cache in Opera
List of the best and cheapest face powder
How to open your heart
How to make a stuffed animal with your own hands
How to behave after sex
20 sculptures from which they catch their breath They are not subject to the laws of physics