How to soak pork kebabs?
Kebab is a very tasty dish. There are many options for its preparation. You can find the most popular recipes here. When cooking such a dish, marinade plays a huge role. Taste, softness and aroma of meat largely depend on it. In this article we will consider the best recipes of how to soak pork on a kebab.
How to soak pork kebabs in wine?
Before soaking the pork shish kebab with this recipe, you will need to prepare the following ingredients (for 1.5 kg of meat):
- onions - 3 pcs .;
- basil and parsley - ½ bunch;
- bay leaf - 3 pcs .;
- red and black pepper to taste;
- lemon - 1 pc .;
- white wine (dry only) - 400 ml.
- Cut the pork into small pieces. Then transfer them to the enameled container. Peel the bulbs and wash them under running water. Cut them into rings and place in a container of meat.
- Take parsley and basil. Rinse thoroughly under running water.Then wait for the liquid to drain from the leaves. Then chop the greens finely. Add it to the main components.
- Sprinkle the pork with salt and spices. Take a lemon, wash it and cut it in half. From each part squeeze the juice. Then add it to the meat. Mix everything thoroughly. Then pour the pork pieces with wine. It is important that they be fully covered.
Soak pork in such a marinade is necessary for 10-15 hours. You can leave it for a day to meat turned out not only soft, but very juicy.
How to soak pork kebabs in sauce?
The savory taste has a kebab, soaked in oyster and soy sauces. To make it you need the following ingredients:
- pork tenderloin - 800 g;
- brown sugar - 125 g;
- Oyster and soy sauce at - 1.5 tbsp. spoons;
- sherry - 30 g;
- sea salt - ½ tsp;
- sesame oil - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Cut the pork into small pieces. Put them in the pan, while it must have an enamelled coating. Put all this for a while to the side.
- Take a small bowl, pour sugar into it and fill it with 30 ml of water. Stir to dissolve.Then add sesame oil, sherry, salt and sauces. Mix everything thoroughly. You need to get a homogeneous consistency.
- Pour the marinade into the pieces of pork. Leave them to soak for at least 8 hours. Be sure to stir the meat several times during this so that it is better and evenly soaked with the sauce.
What dreams cakes
What is junta
How to remove pain from the ovaries during ovulation
What do snakes eat
And from what do tanning
What is the address bar
How to install Android