How to shoot from a computer?
When it becomes necessary to explain to a person a set of any operations on a PC, the easiest way to do this is with the help of video recorded from the screen. For this you need to use special programs.
Let's take a closer look at how to shoot from a computer.
Consider how to shoot video from a computer using popular free software -):
- Having installed this program on a PC, launch it by clicking twice on its desktop icon. Then you need to adjust the area for shooting video (highlighted with the mouse), which can be either small in size or capture the entire computer screen.
- Then specify the optimal format in which the video will be recorded. To do this, go to the “Actions” tab, located in the top pane of the program window, and click on “Record to AVI”.
- Now click on the "Record" button, after which you will begin shooting the section of the computer that you selected earlier.
- When the video is recorded, click on the "Stop" button.The default entry will be on drive C under the name you assigned to the finished file.
Please note that you can shoot video from your computer using other popular programs, for example:
- Camtasia Studio;
- Total Screen Recorder;
- BB FlashBack Express;
- EyeLine Video Surveillance Software.
How to open your business
How to breed maggots
Test: What type of memory do you have best?
Where is the sea in October
How good to say
How to get to the Leningrad station