How to remove CS?
Are you tired of playing this beloved and popular online shooter counter strike, or just decided to take a break from the exciting virtual battles? In any case, the fact remains that you are increasingly thinking about how to remove CS? If you do not know how to do this, read our instructions, where we will explain in detail how to carry out this simple process.
Remove CS from computer
First you need to carry out the physical removal of files. To do this, you must perform a series of actions that involve the physical removal of files.
- First make sure that the game is not running. To do this, go to the Windows Task Manager. There, open the “Processes” tab and see that the processes named “hlds.exe”, “hl.exe” and other similar processes are not running. Otherwise, the game will not be removed.
- If you are still wondering how to remove CS 1.6, follow this way: start / control panel / install and uninstall programs. There in the list you will need to find Counter-Strike and, accordingly, click "delete".If for some reason there is no game in this list or the system gives an error about the impossibility of deletion, skip this item and go to the next one.
- Try to delete the folder in which the game is located. It may be located on the C drive in the Program Files folder, in it look for the folder with the name of your game.
Clearing the registry from CS
In order to completely and permanently clear the registry of the system from this game, download and install ValveCleaner.reg on your computer. Now follow these steps:
- come into me Start / Run and enter "regedit".
- Now in the list of the registry editor you need to go to the following notation: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Valve. Right-click on the Valve subdirectory and select what you need, namely “delete”.
- now you just have to delete the subdirectories and it's done!
By clearing the registry this way, all game settings from Valve and Steam settings will return to the default. However, this is not the case for the shortcut settings in the game.
Please check the spelling
What is priority
Where is Malta
Ladybug from Ribbons
How to become a hunter
Acrylic Painted Ceiling Tiles
How to apply for a loan