How to read baubles?
Usually, baubles are created according to certain patterns. How to read baubles? There is nothing complicated about it. First, some basic information. The process of weaving involves 2 threads, which are called:
- worker - she knots knotted directly
- nodular - the thread on which the knots are tied.
In the course of weaving, these threads can change their status (i.e. the working thread can become a knot and vice versa). There are 2 types of simple nodes (another name is looped), respectively:
- left loop knot (i.e., the working thread tying knots to the left of the nodule)
- right loop knot (working thread is to the right of the nodular).
During the process of weaving, knots are tied in two, i.e. There can be 4 combinations (left-left, right-right, left-right, right-left). We consider them in more detail in order to understand how to read the patterns of weaving baubles.
- A straight knot (the English version of foward knot, i.e. in the diagram, it may be referred to as fk) is a combination of 2 left knots.It is schematically depicted as an arrow (which graphically represents the direction of transition of the working thread) diagonally directed downwards and to the right. The color of the knot in the diagram (represented by a circle) is the color of the working thread.
- A reverse node or backward knot (abbreviated on bk diagrams) is a combination of 2 right loop nodes. In the diagram, it is depicted as an arrow pointing diagonally to the left and down.
- Left frivolite is the next version of a complex knot. In English, it sounds like forward backward knot (or abbreviated to fbk). It combines the left and right looped knot. The graphic representation of such a node is a broken line repeating the course of the thread: first, right, then left, then right, the arrow is also directed downwards.
- Right tatting or backward forward knot (or briefly bfk) combines right and left hinge nodes. The working thread goes first from right to left and then back.
The hosts make the dogs and cats a manicure, like their own
Beautiful poems for the holiday of March 8
Hemomitsin: instructions for use
How to play 2048
10 things you need for a ski or snowboarding vacation
How to avoid pregnancy - unwanted, ectopic, frozen
How to decorate the box
How to congratulate your favorite guy happy birthday