How to make cheese at home?
If the store cheese has ceased to like, it makes sense to make it at home. It will be very tasty, and the funds for its preparation will be spent much less. Below you can learn a few recipes for making cheese at home.
How to cook homemade mascarpone cheese
Mascarpone is a real find for any hostess, because it can be added to many dishes, including desserts. In the store, this sort of cheese is very expensive, but it can be prepared at home. This will require the following products:
- 800 ml sour cream 20%;
- 200 ml of heavy cream or milk;
- 20 ml of lemon juice.
- Take a saucepan, pour sour cream and milk into it, mix these ingredients well and put on low heat. Heat the mass to 75 degrees, stirring it constantly.
- Pour in lemon juice. Wait 2 minutes for the mass to coagulate, and turn off the heat. Leave the curd to cool.Take a gauze, roll it in several layers, slightly moisten in water, put in a colander. Strain the cheese mass and leave for an hour to get rid of excess liquid.
- After this time, squeeze out the cheese. Do not spare the forces, the finished product should get tight. Store mascarpone in the fridge.
Make this kind of cheese at home is easy, and you can use it in the preparation of various dishes.
How to make cheese at home from milk
Reflecting on how to make cheese from milk at home, you can pay attention to this sort of mozzarella. It turns out very tasty and nutritious. For its preparation will need such products:
- 2 l of fat milk;
- 2 liters of water;
- 20 g of salt;
- 20 ml of lemon juice;
- ¼ tsp pepsin.
- Dilute pepsin in 125 ml of water. Heat the milk in a saucepan to 60 degrees, pour in lemon juice, enzyme solution. Stir all the ingredients.
- After that it will be possible to see how the serum is separated. This process should be fully completed, but in this case the mass should not be boiled up.
- The result should be a hot cheese mass. Squeeze it out with your hands and place it in a containerAfter that, heat the whey to 90 degrees, turn off the heat, salt and dip the cheese into it for 3 minutes.
- Then squeeze the cheese and put it in a container. That's it, mozzarella is ready. When it cools, it will be possible to take a sample.
As you can see, making cheese at home is not difficult, we need only attentiveness and perseverance.
How not to worry
Top 10 most fashionable stars of Russia (10 photos)
Worms: dream books interpret what dreams the worms
Why dream of sweets
How to pay by Paypal