How to lower the acidity of the stomach?
If you have an increased acidity of the stomach, then the main food for you should be various enveloping products. These include, for example, jelly, milk soups, mashed soups. Milk is also useful, it very well reduces the acidity of the stomach. In no case do not go on a variety of low-fat diets, as you may appear gastritis. As well as with increased acidity of the stomach, it is advised to eat boiled vegetables, almost all kinds of cereals (except for millet) pasta, meat and lean fish and poultry. You need to be careful with fruit, you are allowed only non-acid varieties of pears, bananas and apples.
How to lower the acidity of the stomach without drugs
- First, you have to give up spicy and highly salty foods that can irritate the mucous membranes.
- Secondly, we should exclude fried and smoked food, especially pork, from your diet.
- Thirdly, in any case do not abuse alcohol and cigarettes. And also give up coffee and strong tea.
- People often recommend drinking decoctions of hypericum, centaury, nettle, calendula and mint, as well as potato and carrot juices - all these products help to reduce the acidity of the stomach. Try to eat in small portions 4-6 times a day.
Remember the following rules:
- The temperature of your food should be 35-40 degrees.
- Try to consume more food in the morning, preferably dinner no later than 19.00-19.30.
- Avoid alcohol and cigarettes.
- Try not to be nervous, as the stress provokes the release of acid in large quantities.
Why in 50 years women write to old women
Church holiday September 27
How to take a smear
THE RESPONSE OF THE ORGANISM TO THE TUMOR
How to make a vacation
How to make an easter egg