How to Link 2 Bank Accounts in PayPal
How to Link PayPal Accounts
Transferring Your Funds
Navigate to .
Sign in using the account you want to close.Enter the username and password and click “Log in”. You will be taken to your account summary page.
Click “Pay or Send Money”.This button is located near the top, to the right of your profile picture and will bring up options for the transaction type.
Select “Send money to friends or family”.This option will appear on the right, below the “Pay or Send Money” button and will take you to the Send Money page.
- Alternately, you can move the money in your PayPal balance to your bank account if you have linked to your PayPal account by clicking “Transfer to your bank” under the PayPal balance header.
Enter the contact info of the PayPal account you wish to keep.You can use the email, mobile number or name on the target account.
Click “Next”.You will be taken to payment page.
Enter the full balance of your PayPal account.
- You are limited to 10,000 USD per transaction.
- You may have greater transaction limits if your account is not verified.If this is the case, you must verify your account or transfer your funds gradually before closing your account.
Click “Continue”.Payment verification options will appear below the transaction field.
Ensure PayPal balance is the selected payment method.PayPal balance is selected by default. If the amount you entered exceeds your PayPal balance, then an alternate payment method will be selected for the extra balance.
- You can click “Change Payment Method” under the listed payment type to change if PayPal balance is not selected for some reason.
Click “Send Money Now”.Your transaction will be sent.
Wait for the transaction to clear.Depending on the amount this can take anywhere between a few minutes to a couple of days.
- You cannot close an account while there are pending transactions.
- PayPal to PayPal accounts tend act on the quicker side since they do not need to be processed by banks.
Closing Your Old Account
Go to .This will take you to your account settings page.
- If you logged out you will need to log in again.
Click “Close your account”.This link is in the bottom left under the “Account Options” header.
Select a reason for closing your account.
- If you have an outstanding balance or pending transactions you will receive an error that you cannot close your account at this time.
Click “Continue”.This will confirm the closure of your account.
Video: How to Link a Bank Account with Your PayPal Business Account
Chipotle surges after crushing earnings thanks to cheaper avocados
The Best Men’s Haircuts of 2019
Now Playing: GQ Men Of The Year Awards airs on Star World on Sunday, Oct 16
W Does Brunch, W Hotel In Leicester Square
Would You Use Crowd Funding for a Chance to Save Your Child’s Life
How to Set up a Genealogy Business
How to Defend Yourself in an Illegal Eviction Lawsuit
Helping a Loved One With Depression
Nicholas Hoult just welcomed his first child with his girlfriend
Amazing Art on Nails: 3D Nail Art Collection
7 Short Exercises You Can Do During Lunch
With Love From Kat
Creamy Avocado Spinach Dip
How to Erase Anxiety Naturally with Herbs
Cucumber and Black-Eyed Pea Salad
Date: 06.12.2018, 16:26 / Views: 34383