How to fry mushrooms?
If you want something tasty and not quite normal, you can cook mushrooms. Mushrooms are a natural product with a high content of vegetable protein. They can stew, boil, bake and fry. Let's talk about frying. How to fry mushrooms? In principle, all mushrooms are roasted in the same way.
How to fry mushrooms
- Clean and wash the number of mushrooms that will be cooked.
- Boil the mushrooms in salted water half-ready (about 10 minutes, depending on the type of mushrooms).
- Then you can start frying. Now there are many recipes for cooking fried mushrooms: with carrots, cabbage, onions, potatoes, garlic. Mushrooms can also be cooked in batter, with potatoes, with breadcrumbs, baked in an omelette. Often mushrooms are cooked in sour cream or in tomato sauce. Choose any method, find a recipe, and go! We will consider the most classic option.
- After cooking, free the mushrooms from the water with a colander.
- Take three medium sized onions and finely chop them up.
- Using a large grater, chop two carrots.
- Heat a frying pan on the stove, pour in vegetable oil and fry the onion for five minutes.
- Next, add the carrot and pass it to a ruddy hue.
- Add mushrooms, pepper, salt to taste. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- After 15 minutes, remove the pan from the stove, sprinkle the mushrooms with finely chopped herbs (dill or parsley).
- Cover the dish with a lid and leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
Champignons are special mushrooms. Frying champignons for dinner means pleasantly surprising relatives and friends.
How to fry mushrooms mushrooms
- Rinse the champignons well.
- Boil the mushrooms in salted water for 10-20 minutes.
- Next, chop the mushrooms into slices. Start with the legs, end with hats.
- Transfer the chopped champignons to the frying pan and fry until a brown crust forms and the excess moisture evaporates.
- After the appearance of golden brown crust, add butter to add a delicate taste to the champignons.
- Fry the mushrooms for about 7-10 minutes, stirring in the process.
- Salt the mushrooms a few minutes before their finished condition.
You can fry and frozen mushrooms.
How to fry frozen mushrooms
Follow this instruction:
- First you need to put the mushrooms in salted boiling water for disinfection. Disinfection time - 5-10 minutes. If you personally frozen mushrooms and are confident in their purity, you can skip this item.
- Pour the mushrooms into the pan, fry them until all the water boils away.
- When the liquid has evaporated, add sunflower oil, finely chopped onion, salt and pepper.
- Fry the mushrooms for 10-15 minutes over medium heat.
- Add sour cream and stew mushrooms for 7 minutes.
That's all! So you can deliciously fry frozen mushrooms!
And finally, we'll give you a couple of recipes with mushrooms for an unusual dinner.
Recipe 1 - Ragu with mushrooms
You need to prepare this dish according to the following algorithm:
- Boil the mushrooms in a few minutes and cut them into large slices.
- Cut onions and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Fry the mushrooms for 3 minutes in the pan.
- Take two glasses with water, mix tomato paste (a few spoons) with liquid. Add one spoon of sugar and vinegar to the mixture.
- Put the mushrooms in a baking dish, put the sweet pepper, pre-cut into strips, on top.Pour all this over with already prepared tomato sauce. After all this, pepper and salt your dish.
- Cover the future stew with foil or a lid and bake in an oven at 200 degrees 40 minutes.
Recipe 2 - Porcini Mushrooms
- In this recipe white mushrooms can be replaced with champignons.
- As in the previous recipes, boil the mushrooms (you can take frozen) in salted boiling water.
- While the mushrooms are undergoing primary processing, prepare the batter. To do this, beat the following ingredients: a glass of milk, a couple of eggs, 2 tablespoons of flour, a pinch of salt.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pan and cut the larger ones in half.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs in a separate dish.
- Then follow this algorithm: add a large amount of vegetable oil to the pan, heat it; Dip each mushroom in batter, then in breadcrumbs and fry in a frying pan until golden crisp.
How to protect yourself against mites with folk remedies and purchased chemistry
How to put a turbine
Why dream of saving
Refrigerator decor: how to make it a highlight of the kitchen interior