How To Dress Like Rocky Blue & CeCe Jones
How to Dress Like Cece Jones from Shake It Up
Next time you're out shopping, try to buy some funky and colorful clothes.Don't be afraid to wear bold patterns and of course, loads of sparkly glitter! If this isn't your style, maybe you shouldn't try to dress like CeCe or just buy a couple of outfits like her.
Now onto the fun stuff!You totally have to grab yourself some glittery vests, jackets, sweaters, and varsity jackets. CeCe has this one glittery vest that she wears with lots of her crop tops. (You can see it in the episode 'Auction It Up'. She also has some other thin sparkly jackets that she wears (Unzipped of course! Why cover the glamour?) with other fancy shirts. She also wears a white blazer over her crop tops sometimes. White can really pull an outfit together, and CeCe Jones is living proof of it.
Sometimes CeCe's closet is made of crop tops and shorter shirts!Paired with a bold colored tank top underneath,these shirts are fanta-bulous! If you were shopping for CeCe wardrobe, definitely pick up a good supply of tanks and crops, but that would be too monotonous. You should also buy bold and colorful off the shoulders, synthetic fashionable tops, and other funky styles! However, if you're going to do CeCe, stay away from florals and soft colors. That "would" be going more to the Rocky side. However, I did mention in Step One that you should add your own touch to your outfits, so if florals work, you work it, girlfriend!
Jeans, jeans, and more jeans!CeCe loves to wears lots of cute jeans. All of them are skinny jeans, and she is definitely not afraid to go bold. Hey, normal is boring. Let's talk regular jeans, first, meaning that they extend to the bottom of your leg. (Buying too many of these pants can get a little expensive, so find sales as often as you can and don't buy too many jeans or anything you won't really wear.) She has a few that are classic blue denim, but also lots of colorful pants! Dark and bold blue, red, white, and even animal patterns! I've found that the store Forever 21 has a beautiful and reasonably priced selection of these, so check them out!
- CeCe sometimes wears short shorts with leggings underneath, or bermudas (shorts that hug your thigh and extend till your knee). Both of these she has in denim, and she has only one of each. Great for your wallet, right? (In the special 'Made in Japan' episode, CeCe wore gold short shorts with black synthetic leggings underneath, FYI). When wearing shorts, it's always a good idea to wear long socks and boots or booties. It's a pretty style that definitely doesn't let your outfit look plain.
Stylish hats, suspenders, big purses...all super CeCe, but these are pretty extreme fashions that may not be so suitable for you. Wear what looks good on you, and only use this article as a guideline to develop your own rocker style.
CeCe has extremely gorgeous shoes, such as black and brown leather booties with slight heels and sequined sneakers.If you're wearing a CeCe outfit, stay away from cute flats or sandals or anything too girly. Just rock and roll, baby.
Necklaces that have several layers of chains are really nice, especially the metallic kind.H&M, Claires and Forever 21 have lots of selections. Plus, these don't only go on CeCe outfits; you can find lots of other clothes to pair these pretty necklaces up with, no matter if they're girly, punk, preppy, or rocker. Bangles are great, but not too many. Maybe just one or two at a time, and definitely metallic.
Stay comfortable when shopping for clothes and try creating your own fun, unique style instead of copying too much!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- The basics to Cece's dress code is a long bright top, a crop top on top of that then a jacket/cardigan, and some ripped jeans/leggings and some boots!
- When watching Shake It Up, pay very close attention to CeCe!
- For Cece's lush hair, try to curl your hair in the mornings. If you don't have enough time, wash your hair and plait it while its damp then sleep on it. In the morning you'll have nice waves in your hair.
- Don't over accessorize!
- Cece's make up is simple. She usually just wears foundation and some brown eye pencil. Miss Sporty Eye Pencils are good, and for the foundation Rimmel London's Wake Me Up Foundation is great, as long as you choose the right shade for your tone!
Video: How to dress like Bella Thorne (Cece Jones) and Zendaya (Rocky Blue)
Tips For Pancake Perfection
The Ultimate Guide to Strawberries: Why They’re Good for You and How to Eat Them
How to Work at Home While Homeschooling
Shine Control Tips When Your Skin Is onPerma-Schvitz
How to Lean in for a Kiss
Symptoms of Measles
Woman Faces Bankruptcy After Being Taken to Wrong Hospital
The Ultimate Summer Burger
Permission to Say Vagina
How to Talk to Your Crush
5 Tips For Healing After Your Spouses Infidelity
Your First Visit With an Endocrinologist for Hypothyroidism: What to Expect
The Best Multipurpose Grooming Products For Men
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:37 / Views: 81382