How to draw Elsa in stages?
Watch the video
The animated film "Cold Heart" from the company "Walt Disney Pictures" loved by many. The most beautiful heroine in this cartoon is the brave princess Elsa. With the help of a simple pencil and felt-tip pens, you can draw this heroine step by step. Talk about how to draw a princess in more detail.
How to draw Elsa in stages
To draw Princess Elsa, you will need:
- album sheet;
- simple pencil;
- Create the shape of the head. To do this, having determined the scale, draw a circle in the upper part of the album sheet. Divide it into two guide lines. Draw a nose along a vertical line and draw ovals of eyes over a horizontal line. Draw a mouth under the circle. Outside the circle, make the contours of the face, and also highlight the ear; due to the rotation of the head of the second ear is not visible.
- We draw eyes. Elsa has very beautiful and big eyes. First you need to outline their shape and size. Draw two circles.It will be the eyeball and iris. Next, draw a pupil - a small round hole in the iris. It is better to hatch it with a soft pencil. Then circle the lips.
- Don't push the pencil too hard. The lines should be smooth. Further, from the eye contour, draw the eyelashes. At the root, they must be made thicker, and at the tips - thin. The ends of the eyelashes should be bent upwards.
- Draw eyebrows. First, mark their shape, then draw the hairs, giving them the desired blackness.
- Elsa's hair is fluffy and braided in a long, thick braid. Use the wavy lines to draw the hair of the princess. Also do not forget to portray the braid. She has a heroine thrown over her shoulder. To draw a pigtail, draw a three-line markup. This is the middle and edge of the future braid. Draw a zigzag line in the center. Next, draw the strands, add shadows and draw a gum on the tip.
Alternatively, a pigtail can also be depicted using fragments resembling the shape of hearts arranged one behind the other.
We depict the axes of the body
In general, in the visual arts the most difficult thing to draw the torso of the character.Therefore, you can focus on the geometric shape - a trapezoid. It is very similar in shape to the axis of the body. In the case of Princess Elsa, the body must be depicted as a small oval. Schematic lines mark the position of the hands, back, and highlight the dress.
- First draw the neck. Draw it using two identical short and vertical lines. They should be symmetrically located about the axis.
- Next, draw the shoulders - small lines that go down under a small slant. In the waist area hold a vertical bar.
- The dress of the heroine is embroidered with decorative beads. Draw them in your picture.
If you make a mistake when drawing, correct it using the eraser. Decorate the finished drawing with colored felt-tip pens or pencils.
Why are good people
How to open a gas tank
How to transplant the crew
When they switch the clock to summer time in Ukraine in 2016 Will they convert the time to summer 2016 in Russia
Cooking time for vegetables. Cook, Fry, Bake
How to get sulfur
Natalia Vodianova shared a snapshot of the sauna