How to download mods on Minecraft?
Minecraft (Minecraft) - construction game of the genre "sandbox", the purpose of which is to create your own world and survive in it. Despite the fact that the game is made in a primitive genre with low resolution, it has long been at the peak of popularity.
No wonder that for Minecraft there is today a mass of mods (modifications) that allow you to load additional tools, weapons, construction elements and much more into the game. And where to download mods on Minecraft and how to install them?
There are many sites from which you can download mods. Here are the most popular ones -,, Mod is downloaded as an archive.
In order to install the mod, you must:
- Install a special program ModLoader, which is available for free download on the above sites.
- Click "Start" and click "Run" (the key combination Win + R).
- In the window that appears, enter the following entry "% appdata%" and click "OK".
- In the window that opens, select the .minecraft folder, then / bin.
- In the folder / bin find the file minecraft.jar, open it with WinRaR.
- Delete the folder "META-INF" and drag the archived data of the downloaded mod.
- All! Enjoy the new skill!
As you can see, to perform such a complex task there is a very simple instruction that even an un-advanced user can handle.
How long does the heartburn start?
How to make paper boomerang
Alena Shishkova lost weight so that pants fall down
How to treat a throat during pregnancy
Beautiful greeting cards for February 23, 2018 - congratulations for men and boys on the Day of the Defender of the Fatherland
Desktop decorative fountain
Where to spend a vacation
In Skype, I somehow do not look so. And you have to make an impression, I will be interviewed. There are some tricks