How to delete music in contact?
April 13, 2012
If you are interested in the question: "How to delete music in contact?" - then you need to perform the following steps:
- To get started, go to the "audio recordings" section by clicking on the corresponding link in the left menu (if it is provided for by your settings), or by clicking on the title bar of the audio recording module on your page. Before you open a list of all your audio recordings, which you can edit or delete.
- To delete an audio recording, you need to click on the "edit" link, which is located above the list of your audio recordings and below the search bar. By clicking on the link, you will find yourself in the edit menu, where you can:
- Change the name of the recording;
- Record or change the lyrics;
- Create or edit a list of audio recordings (album);
- Delete audio recording.
- In order to remove an unnecessary audio recording, find it in the list and click on the "delete" link, which is located under the corresponding audio recording. If you did everything correctly, the following message will appear on the audio recording site:
"Audio recording deleted.Reestablish.
Delete all my audio for the last week. "
Clicking on the "Restore" link will cancel the previous action and return the audio recording to the list.
This feature is provided in case you delete an audio recording inadvertently.
By clicking on the link: "Delete all my audio recordings for the last week" you will delete those audio recordings that you have added to the list in the last seven days.
Lithuanian zeppelins - a real culinary masterpiece
How to train on stepper
Tableware is the best gift for a woman
Publications Lyudmila Kolagina
Whether to go on a date
How to cook dumplings