How to delete a page on Facebook
Very often, Internet users complain that social networks are starting to take more and more of their time. If you decide to drastically change, the best way is to delete your account. But how to delete a Facebook page to make it quick and easy? There is nothing intriguing in this, because the procedure is done in a few steps.
How to delete a page on Facebook: temporary account deactivation
First, decide how you are going to delete your account - for a certain time or forever. For those who do not know how to delete the page temporarily, the sequence of actions is as follows:
- the first thing you need to do is log in to Facebook on the account you plan to delete;
- Once on the profile page, look for the gear icon in the upper right corner, click on it;
- in the drop-down menu, select the "Account settings" item and click there;
- Once in the settings, select the "Security" item on the left side of the screen and click on it;
- in the column on the right, a list of account settings opens, at the bottom of which there is an inscription “Deactivate an account”, click on it;
- After that, a window opens where you need to specify the reason for deactivation (the presence of another account, temporary withdrawal from Facebook, concern about privacy, uselessness of this Internet service, etc.) and put the necessary checkmarks (for example, confirming the rejection of emails );
- specifying your reason, click "Confirm";
- everything, your page has been deleted, but you can still restore it when you see fit.
To activate your account again, simply log in the usual way.
How to delete a page on Facebook forever?
In order to finally get rid of the annoying fans or fans, to start spending time on really useful things, sometimes you need to delete your account permanently. The fastest way is to follow the link https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account and follow all instructions.
- Log in, click on the gear icon;
- hover the mouse over the "Help" section, click on it;
- Next, in the search bar, enter the phrase "delete account" and press the Enter button on the keyboard;
- Next you will see a page with the answers, select the third one in the list and click on it;
- Now you can permanently deactivate your page by clicking on the link in the text (the phrase “fill out the form”); there you can save personal data if you need it;
- A pop-up window appears with the words "Delete my account", click on the appropriate button.
That's it, now you know how to remove Facebook permanently.
How to cook dumplings
What can cook low-calorie
How to whistle loudly
Stalker. How to drive a car
M size is what
Bride's permanent makeup
How to create a world
How to open fb2 on Android