How to decorate a bouquet?
Usually we give flowers in the package. And besides the flower composition itself, I want the packaging to be original. From our article you will learn how to decorate a bouquet of flowers with your own hands.
- Fold the paper in the form of a triangle.
- Inside we put flowers.
- We take thinner wrapping paper or thin lace.
- Wrapped around the packaged flowers, holding together with scotch tape.
- We tie a ribbon in the color of the buds.
Chamomiles can be packaged in a simpler way:
- With the help of adhesive tape glue stalks of daisies.
- Put a plant on a rectangular sheet of gift wrapping.
- The lower part of the package is intercepted by a bow of a gentle color.
Single flower package option
- We make a substrate for a rose: we cut out a strip longer than the flower itself from cardboard or velvet paper.
- Bottom bend perpendicularly enough to have enough length to bend around the substrate.
- We make a loop - bend the strip around the substrate and fasten with adhesive tape.
- Straighten the formed pocket.
- Inside we insert a flower.
- For reliability, you can gently fix the stem with scotch tape.
- If desired, tie up the stem of a rose with a thin ribbon of a contrasting color.
Double Layer Rose Bouquet
This way you can pack any lush bouquet.
- Place the bouquet on top of the thin paper.
- Bend the paper in a triangle to close the stems.
- Fold the paper.
- Wrapped bouquet put on a sheet of thicker paper.
- Do the same procedure as with the previous wrapping sheet.
- Using adhesive tape, fix the position of the wrapper.
- Straighten all the folds.
- Tie the bouquet with a big beautiful bow.
- On one of the buds attach a decorative butterfly in the color of the bow.
Unusual Flower Packaging
For example, gerbera, orchids or iris.
- Cut a square out of bright corrugated paper.
- Take a sheet of transparent cellophane paper.
- In the middle, place the cut sheet of corrugated paper.
- Place the bouquet inside.
- Collect the ends of the cellophane up.
- Tie a bow.
- Ribbon bow rifle with scissors.
Potted Flower Packaging
The function of the pot will perform a plastic cup.
- Foil we covered the inside of the glass.
- We wrap a cup with the same sheet of foil paper outside.
- We place the glass in a transparent cellophane wrapper.
- In a glass collect flowers. For such a method is suitable medium-sized plants like the field.
- Tie wrapper with decorative tape.
Insert decorative items, candy
In addition to packing, you can decorate the bouquet with the help of decorative elements: special clips, butterflies, hearts, rhinestones. Especially popular was the combination of flowers with candy, it gives the bouquet a very unusual look.
The easiest way to decorate a bouquet is to attach a long thin wooden skewer to the candy with scotch tape and put it in a bouquet.
You can also put round candy in the heart of the bud, but in this case there is a risk of damage to the flower.
How to treat a wound
50 shades of gray - 2, first trailer
What is worth reading
How to cook Uzbek Mashhurdu
How to cook dumplings
Are tampons harmful?
Cloth Flower Stands
Why wear anti-torn shoes