How to cook beef liver?
Despite the fact that the liver is a very useful product, not everyone is in a hurry to include it in their diet. Her taste is most often dissatisfied, and some housewives complain that she gets it tough. But if you know how to properly prepare the liver, the dishes from it will always work. Below you will find some win-win recipes.
How to cook beef liver at home?
Very tasty and tender liver is obtained if it is cooked at home. For this dish will require such products:
- 300 g of liver;
- 1 onion;
- 100 ml of broth;
- 150 ml of milk;
- 50 g of flour;
- 20 ml of vegetable oil;
- greens, salt, pepper - to taste.
- Wash the liver, clean it of films and tendons, cut into portions, cover with milk and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- After this time, remove the liver from the milk, dry it with a paper towel, salt and roll each piece in flour.
- Take the speed, pour oil into it, put it on the fire.Finely chop the onion, fry it until golden. Put the liver in the pan and fry the pieces for 1 minute on each side. Then pour broth into the pan and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve with boiled potatoes, you can decorate with greens.
How to cook a delicious beef liver in Vienna?
Cooking beef liver is easy. Viennese recipe ensures that you get a delicious dish, which will be delighted family. This will require the following ingredients:
- 400 g of liver;
- 200 g of mayonnaise;
- 20 g of tomato paste;
- 50 ml sour cream;
- 30 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 bay leaf;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
- Wash the liver, cut into portions. They should be 1 cm thick. Beat off the pieces on both sides, put in a bowl.
- Take a second bowl, mix in it mayonnaise, sour cream, tomato paste, salt and pepper.
- Pour the oil into a thick-bottomed frying pan. Now dip the liver pieces in the mayonnaise and put them in the pan. Fry the liver on low heat for 15 minutes under the lid closed. Then add the bay leaf and fry the dish for another 15 minutes, but on medium heat. It is better to remove the cover.
- Serve with buckwheat or boiled potatoes. You can decorate the dish with greens. As you can see, cooking soft beef liver is easy, which means you can cook it more often.
Trends of the fall-2018: what jewelry to buy now
What is better childbirth or cesarean
Cars for the company
How to take a smear
How to draw a cat
Who buys online