How to cook beef in a slow cooker?
Dishes cooked in a slow cooker are quick, convenient and tasty. Today we will talk about how to cook beef in a slow cooker. Consider a couple of interesting recipes.
Beef goulash soup
Cooking beef goulash in a slow cooker can be very simple and fast. You will need:
- 500 g of beef;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 bell pepper;
- 1 bulb onion;
- 1 leek;
- 1 chili;
- 1 tsp sweet paprika;
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste;
- 2 tbsp. l wheat flour;
- 500 ml of water;
- dill, parsley, bay leaf;
- Finely chop the leek and onions. Turn on the slow cooker to the “Baking” or “Express mode” mode and fry the vegetables until transparent.
- Finely chop the peppers, tomatoes, garlic and add chives and paprika to the onions in the slow cooker.
- While the vegetables are fried, finely chop the beef across the fibers. We take out vegetables, and in their place add meat.
- When the meat becomes ruddy, add the sifted flour to it and quickly mix the ingredients.
- We return the vegetables back to the slow cooker, add water and in the “Quenching” mode leave for 3 hours.
- Half an hour before readiness add the bay leaf and finely chopped dill and parsley.
House in the slow cooker
In a slow cooker, you can easily chop beef with vegetables by preparing the traditional Uzbek dish “Domlyamu”.
You will need:
- 500 g beef tenderloin;
- 200 grams of fat;
- 2 bulb bulbs;
- 1 carrot;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 1 bell pepper;
- 1 eggplant;
- 10 cloves of garlic;
- several sheets of white cabbage;
- salt, spices (cumin, ground coriander, pepper, hops-suneli);
- greens (cilantro, parsley, dill).
- Coarsely chop the bacon and lay it on the bottom of the bowl.
- The second layer - onions, cut into half rings.
- The third layer is coarsely chopped beef, boned in spices and salt.
- The fourth layer - carrots, cut into circles or semicircles.
- The fifth layer is coarsely chopped bell pepper.
- The sixth layer is medium-sized tomatoes cut into thin circles.
- The seventh layer is eggplants.
- We sprinkle our multi-layered construction with chopped greens and close with whole cabbage leaves.
- At 40 min. Turn on the mode "Toasting".During this time, the fat will melt and give fat, and vegetables - juice. Then we switch to the mode of "quenching" and after an hour and a half you can invite everyone to the table.
How to find your business
How do we see ourselves
How to apply for a loan
How to enter the medical
What is useful soap
How to bend a pipe
How are Omega 3, 6 and 9 useful?
What is the face of a girl who wants me