HOW TO CONTACT ROCKSTAR (2018 EDITION)
How to Contact Rockstar Support
Rockstar Games is an American video game publisher that releases fun and engaging games. To contact them, there are several different methods you can use depending on how urgent your question is. If you need to contact them directly, call their support number or submit a help request. You can also reach out to them on social media through Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, or look through helpful articles on their contact page.
Calling or Emailing Their Support Team
Call Rockstar’s customer support number for immediate assistance.Rockstar lists their phone numbers for the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, as well as the number to reach their corporate office. Call your designated number to talk to a Rockstar customer service representative.
- If you live in the United States, Rockstar’s number is 866-922-8694.
- The number for Canada is 800-269-5721, while the number for the UK is 08701 200060.
- To reach the corporate office in New York City, call 212-334-6633 during peak business hours (9 am-5 pm). This is not a toll-free number.
- There may be automated response options when you call, as well as an opportunity to be transferred to live help.
Send them an email for answers to less pressing questions.Rockstar’s support email address is . This option allows you to craft a more personalized message to explain your issue in more detail.
- Be aware that they make take more than 24 hours to respond to your email.
Submit a help request by filling out an online form.You can find the form at . Fill in information such as the name of the game you’re playing, the game’s issue, and your email address.
- Choose the game and issue type from the dropdown menu.
- You’ll also need to know your platform handle.
- Rockstar states that they usually respond to help requests within 24 hours.
Finding Alternative Contact Methods
Visit Rockstar’s support page to peruse helpful articles.Navigate to their support page by visiting . Here you will find a search bar where you can enter a question or concern to find articles that you can read to help you.
- For example, use the search bar to find information about which vehicles can be modified inGrand Theft Autoonline.
- You can also scroll down on the support page to choose your help topic.
Write a letter to give Rockstar feedback or opinions.The address to their Headquarters office is Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 622 Broadway, New York, New York, 10012, United States. Write your letter on a blank piece of paper, making sure to provide your return address if desired.
Use the Rockstar support community boards for help.You can find the link to the community boards at . There are posts for all different kinds of Rockstar games and issues that other players have dealt with, and you can search for a specific topic using the search bar.
- Create your own post on the community board if you have a question or helpful answer to a problem so that others can read your message.
Reaching Out Through Social Media
Tweet at Rockstar Support to send them a short message.Navigate to your Twitter account if you have one, and find the Rockstar support account @RockstarSupport. Click on “Tweet to Rockstar Support” and type your message before pressing “Tweet.”
- Twitter has a 280 character limit, so you’ll need to keep your message under this length.
- For example, send a tweet to Rockstar support if you’re having trouble signing into Xbox Live and think others might be having trouble too.
- While Rockstar may respond to your tweet, this isn't the most efficient form of communication.
Visit Rockstar’s Facebook page to interact with their posts.Log in to Facebook and type “Rockstar Games” into the white search bar. Click on their page (@rockstargames) to be taken to their posts. Comment on any of their posts by clicking the “Comment” option and typing in your message before pressing “Enter.”
- The official Rockstar Games Facebook page will have a blue and white verified checkmark next to it.
- For example, comment with your opinion about a new game they released on the new game’s post.
- There isn't a way to send them a private message on Facebook at this time.
Follow Rockstar on Instagram if you want to send them a direct message.After logging in to your Instagram account, type “rockstargames” into the search bar and click on their name before pressing “Follow.” This will allow you to send them a message through Instagram.
- Keep your Instagram message on the shorter side so that it’s easier to read.
- Their Instagram account also has an option that says “Email,” and by clicking this, it will take you directly to your email account with their email address already entered.
Video: GTA ONLINE SUPPORT TICKET GUIDE
16ofthe World’s Safest Airlines (This List Can Help You Say Goodbye toYour Fear ofFlying)
There are still big questions to resolve
Effects of Flaxseed
How to Do a Mind Detox
How to Look After Your Childs Feet
7 Ways Youre Doing Your Laundry Wrong
10 Products That Make Workouts Easier When Youre Plus Size
Go Fish for Better Nutrition
14 Celebrity-Inspired Ombré Hair Color Ideas
How to Call St. Maarten from the US
How to Create a Log in Script in Perl Without the Use of Databases
Workout Lingo for Fitness Newbies
How to Cut Garlic Scapes
Things To Do In Edinburgh