How to connect HTC to computer?
Watch the video
Almost all phone owners connect their cellular devices to a computer or laptop for various actions. This is convenient in that you can move files, synchronize data, charge the phone or use the device as a drive.
Today we will talk about the Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones and tablets - the brand HTC.
How to connect HTC smartphone to computer
A USB cable is used to connect the phone and computer: connect the cable to the appropriate connectors of the equipment.
Next, a window appears with connection options. Depending on the destination, you need to select the desired item from the list and click the "Finish" button.
This mode is used to charge the smartphone battery while it is connected to a computer or laptop. Do not forget to monitor the level of charging, so as not to recharge the battery. Access to the memory card (if available) during the procedure will be closed.
If your smartphone has a memory card,then you can use the phone as a drive and manage files between the card and the computer (copy / delete / move). While this mode is running, applications installed on the phone are not available.
In case your PC or laptop does not have an Internet connection, you can use your smartphone as a modem to connect your computer to a mobile data network.
End-to-end Internet connection
In this case, on the contrary, the smartphone uses a computer connection to the global network. This mode can be selected if you do not have a special tariff plan for mobile Internet or do not have access to Wi-Fi.
This mode allows you to synchronize your data between a computer and a smartphone (contacts, calendars, etc.).
In case there is no automatic connection when connecting the phone and computer, you need to download and install the drivers necessary for contacting devices via USB.
If your smartphone operating system when connecting devices involves the inclusion of USB debugging, then check the connection. To enable the function, you must go to the phone settings and tick the box "Debugvia USB ".
If you use any one mode when connecting devices, you can set it by default. To do this, go to the settings of the smartphone, go to the "Connection to PC" and select the default connection type.
How to connect HTC to computer via Bluetooth
- Go to the smartphone settings and activate the Bluetooth function.
- Next, you need to make the phone visible to other devices. To do this, click the name of the smartphone on the top panel.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your computer or laptop.
- Next, the smartphone will search for active devices.
- Find the name of your computer in the list and click on it.
- If necessary, enter the pairing code (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Click the "OK" button.
- Activate the Bluetooth function through the settings of the smartphone (do 1-2 steps from the above instructions).
- In the Bluetooth connection on your computer or laptop, select "Add a device" and click on the name of your phone.
- Further on the computer screen you will see a window with a code. Enter these numbers in the access window that appears on your smartphone.
You can disconnect from Bluetooth via the phone�s menu using the �Disconnect� button.
How to disconnect HTC smartphone from computer
For correct operation of the devices, it is necessary to properly disable the equipment.
- Depending on the computer's operating system, in the lower right corner of the taskbar, select the "Eject device" or "Stop external disk" taskbar.
- Right-click on the connection and click on the "Disconnect" button.
What is a corporation
What are wills
Where to buy energy-saving light bulbs
Photo frame made of paper Origami do-it-yourself gift
How to understand that you have diabetes