How to clean jewelry
Jewelry is primarily jewelry. Handle them with care, avoid mechanical damage and keep them safe. They should be removed during sports, physical activities, visits to the bath and sauna. It is necessary to part with the decoration and during the execution of housework.
But even if you follow these recommendations, under the influence of the external environment, jewelry will lose some of its brilliance. Oxygen, water, household chemicals, cosmetics, creams, the sun - all these factors can adversely affect the appearance of the jewelry.
To make the jewelry sparkle like new:
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soda
- 1 tablespoon of dishwashing liquid
- 1 glass of water
- 1 piece of aluminum foil
1. Heat the water in the microwave for 1 or 2 minutes.
2. Cut a piece of aluminum foil and place it on the bottom of a small bowl or glass.
3. Pour hot water into the bowl.
4. Add salt, soda, and dishwashing liquid.
Put the jewelry on the foil and leave for 5-10 minutes. Rinse the jewelry in cool water and wipe it with a dry, soft cloth.
How to make topiary do it yourself
How to make animation in Photoshop
How to get rid of mucus
How good to say
Which torrent is better