How to breed henna?
Henna is an affordable and natural material that is often used to dye hair in red and dark shades, as well as to create tattoos. But in order to get a high-quality hair coloring or a persistent and bright tattoo, henna needs to be properly diluted.
How to breed henna for tattoo
For tattoos it is better to choose finely ground henna, it is sold in powder form.
- Sift the powder before mixing the henna, so that the paint is more uniform in consistency.
- After that, add lemon juice to the right amount of powder and knead until the consistency of sour cream - the paint should not be too thick or too thin. If you want tattoos to be darker, add ground coffee or basma to the mix.
- When the paint is well mixed and ready, wrap it in a drawing tube and leave it for a day - this will allow for a more saturated color of tattoos.
There are other options for a mixture of henna tattoo:
- Half a cup of brewed tea + 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar + juice of half lemon + henna powder;
- 1/4 cup henna + freshly brewed tea + fresh lemon juice + a drop of vegetable oil;
- Henna + instant coffee + 2 tbsp. spoons of lemon juice + 5 drops of clove and eucalyptus oil.
How to breed henna for hair coloring
Preparing henna for dyeing hair is very simple: take a non-metallic container, pour henna into it, add hot water and knead the paint to a state of sour cream. It is important that no lumps remain. Usually, women use 25 grams of Iranian henna for dyeing. If you have very short hair, then half of such a bag will be enough, 1-1.5 bags will be required for medium ones, from 2 or more for long ones. As soon as the dye is ready, immediately apply it to your hair until it is cool.
If you want to achieve a dark shade of hair, you can add basma or coffee to the paint.
- Boil four teaspoons of coffee a little, strain and add the thick to the henna.
- To get the shade of mahogany, you can add four spoons of cocoa.
- For a light chestnut color, mix henna and basma in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Dark and black color can be obtained by mixing in proportion 1 part henna and 2 parts basma.For a very black shade to 1 part henna need to add 3 parts of basma.
What to write in the letter
What is the gut?
What is fluorography
How to open a cue
Stool with Provencal landscape
How to recover a policy
Why dream of pain
How to sell a business