"GRILLED SALMON BLT" do it yourself.
Grilled Salmon Sliders
Yields: 8 servings | Calories: 175 | Total Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 410mg | Carbohydrates: 21g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Protein: 12g | SmartPoints: 7
- 1 (14-ounce) can wild caught salmon, (remove any bones)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs, optional panko
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
To assemble sliders
- 8 whole-wheat slider buns
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, cut in thirds
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 3 red onion slices, quartered
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine salmon, egg, onion, parsley, breadcrumbs, mustard, salt, and pepper. Form into 8 small patties.
- Pour olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add salmon patties and cook until golden-brown and crispy on the outside, about 3- 4 minutes on each side.
- Place a patty on each roll and top with lettuce, tomato, and onion, or condiments of choice.
Video: Salmon Sliders - Simple Recipe
How to Travel Around Russia
Date Outfits for Women – 20 Best Outfits to wear on a Date
11 Adorable Ideas for a Gender Neutral Nursery
That Pleated ASOS Dress Is Back in Pink, and Its Even Better Than the Original
Essential Spring Layering Piece: The Shawl Neck Cardigan
Car Seats Registry Guide
How to Calculate the Volume of an Irregular Object
Can sitting up straight at your desk boost your confidence
Subjects we avoid in a life of chronic pain