Can I sleep on my back?
Sleep - a state of intimate, individual and self-regulating. An unequivocal answer to the question of whether it is possible to sleep on your back is not only impossible, but also pointless - only a yogi who controls his body even in an unconscious state can force himself to sleep in a certain position. However, you can consider the disadvantages and advantages of this posture during sleep.
Who is helpful to sleep on your back
In principle, this situation is even useful, since with a normal height of the pillow, the spine, starting with the cervical and ending with the coccyx, is in one line. That is, the maximum rest, and, the opportunity for relaxation is provided to the muscles, which should not insure him from awkward turns.
- Can I sleep on my back, do not even ask those who have arthritis and joint problems. Such a pose is very much shown to them - the painful sensations will significantly decrease.
- The position on the back and people with heartburn is very suitable: the stomach turns out to be higher than the esophagus and is insured against recurring reverse juice.
- Women who care about their appearance should also prefer to sit on their backs for sleeping — it does not form mimic wrinkles and less sagging breasts.
- During regular ailments, the fair sex also instinctively prefers to sleep on the back - the lateral position causes painful sensations in the bust, and the bladder is pressed against the abdomen.
- Good spinal posture for hypertensive patients and cores: relaxation extended in time normalizes blood flow. But this is on the one hand; on the other hand, the oxygen content in the blood falls, a person begins to breathe more often, which is quite dangerous for heart diseases.
- With problems with the respiratory tract and lungs, this situation is also favorable, and people with vulnerable nervous organization sleep on their back more calmly and without awakenings.
Who should not sleep on his back
As elsewhere, there are negative sides to falling asleep on the back. First of all, the lower jaw drops in a dream, making breathing difficult. Accordingly, those who are prone to apnea (stop breathing) may not wake up if they like to sleep on their backs. The first sign of this position being undesirable for you is the presence of snoring.
- Posture on the back and asthmatics who may begin the obstruction is contraindicated for the same reasons.
- Epileptics would also sleep better on their side.
- It has been reliably established that a person sleeping on his back often sees nightmares, and, moreover, they are more prolonged and naturalistic.
- But who is not advised most of all to fall asleep on the back - so it is pregnant for long periods. The uterus, increased in size, with the fetus and amniotic fluid weighs quite a lot. The pressure exerted by her on the spine naturally leads to pain in it. Hemorrhoids may worsen if the woman has appeared during pregnancy. Pressure is often falling, which has a bad effect on the expectant mother, and on the unborn child. In principle, nature has taken care to prevent all these troubles. Most pregnant women feel uncomfortable lying on their backs and turning into a more comfortable position.
No less important is the question of whether you can sleep on your back, in relation to small children. Up to half a year, they often burp and can choke with these masses. However, babies of this age sleep mostly, so to speak, stationary, that is, they rarely change their position in a dream.So it’s enough for parents to put a son or daughter on a flank when putting it in a bed.
What is a stamp
Why dream of saving
How to quickly get rid of heartburn at home
How to remove scratches
The best dresses from the Fashion Week in Paris 20172018
I want to pick a pair of wavy parrot girl. Tell me if there are any requirements for the selection of the male
Is it possible to treat hemorrhoids at home?
What to go to the theater