Black currant for the winter - recipes without cooking, without sugar and with it, five-minute jam, stewed fruit, jelly. Recipe billet black currants for the winter in a slow cooker
For the winter of black currant recipes offer to make cooking in a pan or in a slow cooker, jams, marmalades, jellies and compotes. The ways of preparing delicious berries without sugar and other sweeteners, both artificial and natural, are very popular. Many housewives like to simply mash currants with sugar and, in this form, put them in cans, preserving not only the great fresh taste, but also the maximum of useful substances that make up. Some simply freeze ripened berries, and on cold winter days they take them out of the freezer and put them in vitamin drinks, fruit drinks, or homemade cakes.All the most successful recipes for winter preparations and black currant jam, we have collected in this article. Cook with pleasure and delight your family and friends with tasty and healthy home-made delicacies.
Black currant for winter - five-minute jam, recipe with photo
Five-minute blackcurrant jam is very profitable to harvest for the winter. Berry in this embodiment is not subjected to too long heat treatment and in the maximum volume retains its unsurpassed taste and rich, wholesome composition. On cold winter days, a fruit delicacy will help strengthen the immune system, protect against aggressive viruses and saturate the body with natural vitamins and valuable, natural substances.
Ingredients for five-minute jam for the winter
- black currant - 1 kg
- sugar - 1.5 kg
- water - 250 ml
Step-by-step instructions on how to make five-minute jam for winter
- Berries to sort, remove leaves, twigs and stems, wash under running water and dry on a kitchen towel.
- Pour water into a thick-bottomed enameled pan, pour in sugar, mix well and put on medium heat.Cook, stirring regularly, until the sugar crystals completely dissolve in the liquid. When this happens, boil for 7 minutes. Add berries, mix gently, bring to a boil, remove the foam and boil for 5 minutes.
- In hot form, packaged jam on sterilized jars, roll up and leave on the kitchen table until it cools completely. Store the five-minute black currant jam in a cool dry place before winter.
Fresh black currants for the winter without cooking - a recipe with sugar
This recipe tells how to prepare black currants for the winter without cooking, in order to preserve in it a maximum of useful properties. The berries are not boiled, but simply ground with sugar, packed in sterilized jars and sealed with ordinary plastic lids. Fruit pulp has a fresh, truly summer taste and fully nourishes the body with valuable substances and trace elements.
Ingredients for the recipe of harvesting fresh berries without cooking for the winter
- black currant - 1 kg
- granulated sugar - 1.5 kg
Step-by-step instruction for currant preparation recipe without cooking for winter
- Ripe the fruit carefully to sort, remove the leaves and twigs, wash very well and drain in a colander to all the moisture glass.
- Divide the fruits into two equal parts. Immediately add one to the basin, grind the second in a blender and add to whole berries.
- Pour the sugar, mix gently with a wooden spatula and leave for 30 minutes so that the sugar crystals are absorbed into the currant juice.
- Pour the fruit into a dry, sterilized jar. Nylon cap dipped in boiling water and quickly put on the neck.
- Store jars of fresh currants without cooking, rubbed with sugar, in a cool place, protected from sunlight.
Black currant for the winter without sugar - a recipe for jam
Making black currants in such a way will surely appeal to those who adhere to the principles of healthy eating and follow their figure. The berry, cooked according to this recipe, preserves natural color, natural taste and bright, natural aroma, but contains a minimum of calories. Such a treat can be eaten all year round without any restrictions even for people who are addicted to overweight and suffering from diabetes.
Ingredients for the recipe billet sugar free for winter
- black currant
Step-by-step instructions on how to prepare sugarless black currants for winter
- Berries to sort, free from twigs and leaves, very carefully washed and dried on a kitchen towel.
- Fill sterilized jars to the coat hanger with clean, dry berries and put in a water bath.
- Warm up containers on low heat. When the fruit has settled, add to the original volume from another can.
- When the sweet dish warms up to 90 ° C, cover with sterile tin lids, quickly roll up, turn upside down, wrap it in a blanket and leave until completely cooled. Then put the sugar-free currants in a cool and dry place for the winter.
Black currant for the winter, jam preparation recipes in a slow cooker
Cooking black currants for this recipe in a slow cooker is a snap. In general, the hostess only needs to prepare berries, combine them with sugar, wait for the juice to separate, and then place the sweet fruit mass in the kitchen unit, which will do the rest of the work.
Ingredients for the recipe of jam preparation in the slow cooker for winter
- black currant berries - 1 liter jar
- granulated sugar - 1 liter jar
Step by step instructions on how to make the workpiece in a slow cooker
- Berries to sort, wash, dry, put in a bowl, fill with sugar and leave overnight.
- In the morning, put it in a multi-cooker bowl, cover with a lid, set the mode of "Quenching" and cook for one hour.
- Prepare the processed berries in syrup in dry, sterilized cans, roll up, cover with a blanket and cool. Store currant jam in a cool, well-ventilated place until winter.
Black currant for the winter - preparation of compote with cinnamon, the best recipe
Black currant compote brewed according to this recipe turns out to be exquisitely fragrant and very sweet. A light spicy touch to the taste adds cinnamon powder, which is part of the drink.
Ingredients for a better recipe for compote for winter
- water - 1.5 l
- brown sugar - 150 g
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- currant - 400 g
Step-by-step instructions for the best recipe compote for winter
- Heat the water over high heat, add sugar, cinnamon, mix well and boil for 5 minutes.
- In a hot sweet syrup pour washed and dried berries, bring to a boil and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and insist about 30-40 minutes.To the table apply chilled.
How to freeze black currants for the winter - the best recipe
Freezing is the easiest and most inexpensive way to harvest black currants for the winter. This recipe does not require any other ingredients except the berries themselves. This storage option makes it possible to preserve up to 90% of all useful vitamins and valuable trace elements contained in fresh currants in fruits.
Ingredients for frozen currants for the best recipe
- black currant berries
Step-by-step instructions on how to freeze black currants for winter
- Raw bust, free from leaves and twigs, very well washed and dried on a paper towel.
- Dry, clean berries in an even dense layer put on a kitchen board or a thick cardboard sheet and send in the freezer.
- When the currant fruit is well frozen, put them in any suitable container or plastic bag and leave in the freezer for storage.
Blackcurrant jam recipe for winter
The author of this video offers everyone to prepare for the winter a delicious black currant jam. The recipe of cooking delicious delicacy does not represent any complexity and does not require too much free time.First, fresh or frozen berries are combined with brown sugar, and then subjected to heat treatment in a saucepan on a plate and poured over dry, sterilized jars. If you want to simplify the process to a minimum, you can put the sweet fruit mass in the multivark and process it in the "Quenching" mode for 1.5 hours. The taste of this will not suffer, and you do not even have to stand at the burner and remove the foam. Those who are not allowed to eat too sweet home-made preparations for health reasons are advised to cook black currant without sugar, and use natural stevia as a natural sweetener. Cooked in this way, the jam is very concentrated and dense. It is quite acceptable to use as a filling for buns, pies or rolls and put in compotes, drinks and fruit drinks to enhance the flavor tones.
Beautiful DIY Beaded Violets
What are the operating systems
Can I get chickenpox again?
Kitten from socks
As they call France
How to secure your home
What is indexing?