How to bake stuffed bell peppers - eggroll version
Asian Stuffed Bell Peppers
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 pepper | Calories: 162 | Total Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 302mg | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 18g | SmartPoints: 4
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 pound lean ground pork, optional turkey or beef
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce, optional Tamari
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove seeds, core, and membrane from bell peppers. Slice each pepper in half vertically.
- Set sliced bell peppers aside.
- Cook ground pork over medium-high heat, breaking up as it cooks. Cook until the pork loses its pink color and is cooked through. Drain off any fat.
- In a separate pan, heat sesame oil. On medium heat, add Napa cabbage, ginger, garlic, pepper, salt, soy sauce, and half the green onion. Cook until the cabbage just begins to wilt. Add pork to cabbage mix and combine. Evenly distribute mixture into the bell pepper halves.
Video: Vietnamese Stuffed Green Bell Peppers Cooking Recipe Tutorial -Ớt Chuông Nhồi Tôm và Thịt
25 Foods That Will Help You Slim Down
Marley Shelton Long Curly Hairstyles 2013
How to Show Your Ex Youve Moved On
How to Enjoy Retirement
Why It’s Worth A Shot
7 Sorority Members Charged With Hazing Pledges in Horrific Initiation Ceremony
So, How Much Money Do You Really Spend A Year Charging Your Phone
22 Amazing Benefits Of Dark Chocolate For Skin, Hair, And Health
Multi-Color Correction: The Evolution of Contouring
This Dad Catfished His Own Daughter
How to Ebonize Furniture
27Absolutely Breathtaking Photos Made Without Photoshop
Jewelry Label Dannijo To Launch Footwear Sooner ThanLater’