100 Years of Bridesmaid Dresses | Glamour
15 HEAD-OVER-HEELS GORGEOUS FLORAL WEDDING DRESSES
Here are 15 head-over-heels gorgeous floral wedding dresses,
Good morning! We hope you had a lovely weekend – and that your Monday morning is a stress-free one so far?
Just in case, we’re easing you into the week with utter, head-over-heels, prettiness.
You may remember last week, we swooned (and swooned) over metallic dresses. Unique, stylish, glamorous wedding gowns for a bride who’s looking for something a little bit different.
Today we’ve got even more alternative wedding dresses for you to feast your peepers on, but this time they’re beautiful, feminine and altogether romantic.
Yep, we’re talking about fabulous floral gowns, and we can’t think of anything dreamier!
Dress by Yolan Chris Photo by via Hochzeit Guide
But before you clap your eyes, (and Pin It buttons) on our favourite floral wedding dresses, here are our top tips on how to wear them well…
HOW TO WEAR A FLORAL WEDDING DRESS
– To keep your look bridal, stick to watercolour hues, so your flowers look as though they’ve been painted on by a great master!
– For added romance, opt for ballgown shapes. Full skirts and florals are just spectacular.
– For fuller figures, all-over florals might not be flattering, keep them to the end of your skirt, and choose bigger blooms for a more complementary look.
– Likewise, petite brides should opt for smaller prints so that large flowers don’t overwhelm their figures.
– Amp up the prettiness of this look with soft upstyles, gorgeous curls, or sweet ballerina buns.
– Keep the rest of your look simple, too much jewellery, long veils, or ornate hair accessories are inclined to look fussy with a patterned dress.
– If you’re wearing a floral dress, (or any alternative wedding dress) you might want to check in with your groom if you’re not involved in his suit search – just in case he’s wearing a patterned shirt or tie that could clash.
– Choose a single hue from your blooms, like a pale blue, or dusky pink for your bridesmaids dresses, while you can opt for mix and match styles, different colour dresses might look a little busy with your floral gown. Likewise, check the mothers of the bride and groom aren’t wearing clashing florals either, in case they look odd beside yours in the family photos.
Video: A Style For You | 어 스타일 포유 - Ep.9 (2015.06.15)
This Is The Workout That Inspired Me To Become A Personal Trainer
How to Get Licensed As an Aircraft Mechanic
Time Doesnt Heal All Wounds, You Do: 6 Ways to Get Over It and Move On
Its Never Too Late to Lower Your Disability Risk
Best Wallets to Hold Your Money, Cards, and Phone
How Are You Celebrating Thanksgiving — While Managing Ulcerative Colitis, Too
Does Chocolate Help You Stay Slim
Everything You Need to Know About Hepatitis C: Causes, Diagnosis, Symptoms, Treatment, and More
Amanda Click: How I Quit Smoking With Asthma